Chapter 3

"If you think you can stop how much power a God has, then you are a simple minded buffoon you are." Said the professor as some of the students were listening while some other are just murmuring to themselves as her first afternoon class was being in session.

Some students are may be doing some strategies - the Apolaki kids of course, some who are just listening- the Tala and Hanan kids, some kids were drawing onto their notebooks some weapons that can be use in a battle - the Amanikable kids. And some kids were just looking bored or just looking outside. Alphyne was probably the third kind of student because of their Guro was just talking nonsense while giving her own personal opinion on matters that doesn't involved their battle coming up.

She was starting to get bored and at the same time starting to get sleepy. She sighed and maybe my luck is on my side, the bell rang telling everyone that class session has now ended and every Demi should be in the field for training the next few hours. Everybody got up and some were stretching their limbs for the one hour and a half for being stuck. Every one of them got out and went towards the field. There are many kinds of weapons on the long table at the side. The other kids took their respective and chosen weapons.

Can you even believe that? Kids at the age of - estimating from 12 to 18 - are picking sharp objects and you should learn how to use that to fight? Alphyne just thought about it as she walked towards the long table with different kinds of weaponry. There are spears, bolos, swords, knives, guns, and bows and arrows and some things that I just realize that can be use for fighting; example of that was this tiny little piece of metal. A needle, really? A needle? How? Oh really? A needle? What kind of human; a demi – God; a half human half God. Alphyne hasn't still gotten used to this all and just thought that this is insane. She might or will say this every time. This kind of thing; her being a half human half God. Her who is a daughter of a Goddess - mind you, she's also the current leader of the 4th trinity, the strongest Gods together with Apolaki and Sitan with an issue that she still don't know what and won't care about what is it.

She took the sword and two guns and put them at her back. She noticed that Liel and Andrew were looking at her. They were surprised to see Alphyne who was kind of excited when she saw the weapons on the table. When the other who were just new to these, were kind of scared to hold a gun or weapon but in Alphyne's case, they never saw any glimpse of doubt and uncertainty. She just get weapon like she has already decide what weapon to use.

"What?"

"Nothing much, we're just surprised that despite you being new in this field, you took good weapons. But the question is, do you know how to use that?" Liel asked.

"No." Alphyne said casually making them animatedly fall.

"Eh? Are you serious?" Andrew said. 'You looked like you know how to handle your chosen weapon.' He thought. Alphyne turned to the others who was walking towards the center field, some of the kids were watching her as they were interested to what would a daughter of the current leader of the 4th Trinity choose as a weapon and waiting for her to be thought the basics and failed. They would totally make fun of her at her ignorance.

"That's why I'm here to train, aren't we? I am willing to learn." The two of them just look at each other and smile.

"Yeah, come on!"

"The first thing you always have to remember in wielding a sword is to protect your front body." Andrew instructed as he position himself as if he's facing an enemy. He pointed his sword diagonally upward as his knees were bended. His lower half was positioned horizontally as his center of gravity. He took a step back to bend a little to position himself. Alphyne copied his position. She held her sword at her right hand pointing at a direction while her left hand was positioned in front of her. She attacked the air in front of her and tried to experiment her movements as she waves and slashes the air. Andrew just stood there while he watched her how she was attacking while she experiment her movements.