Chapter 2

"Of course the pleasure is ours. So basically you are sailor moon huh." Andrew said making her frowned. Liel put his hand on his face, face-palming; readying himself to what Andrew has to say.

"Here we go again." Alphyne heard him said but didn't get caught by Andrew.

"Why?" she asked Andrew.

"Because you are the daughter of Mayari the Goddess of Moon, you are a Moon Princess so you are sailor moon." He said while innocently smiling. Alphyne just stared at him. Did he just crack a joke? Is that even a joke? Alphyne was confused.

"Didn't you get it?" He complained.

"Is that even a joke? Then, Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha. There five Ha's for your joke." Alphyne said sarcastically.

"Pfft---sorry." Liel muttered.

Alphyne laughed not because of Andrew's joke but because of his expression as she gave him five Ha's. Liel also laughed. Damn, she likes these guys. They just ate on their table as they have some back stories to tell. Some of the kids gathered around them as they asked Alphyne some question which she gave an answer anyway.

Alphyne met the best of friends, Dawn and Sky. Dawn is a daughter of Diyan Masalanta, Goddess of love, conception, childbirth and protector of lovers; while Sky is a daughter of Lakambini; God of purity, food, festivity and youth. They are also noisy while they are telling her some kind of stories before she came. She also met the Pillars of Bathala Katipunan Institute or Councilors in other word. There's Sir Louis and Sir Liam from earlier, the two of them are children of Bathala and they are the Director of the Camp. There's Ms. Jade, Idiyanale Pillar, Ms. Perri, daughter of Apolaki and also Pillar of Apolaki, so she is Andrew's half older sister. Ms. Jessie, Daughter and Pillar of Lakapati, Goddess of Agriculture. Ms. Leigh Anne, daughter and Pillar of Dimangan, God of Harvest. They were only the Pillars who are present today because the others were still hunting those monsters outside.

"Here we are." Jade muttered, she walked Alphyne to Mayari Room in the Trinity Building.

"We always clean this up because we always expect a demi to be in our care so don't worry if you think this room is unclean." She said as she opened the door.

"Oh, I didn't thought about it being unclean and all." Alphyne said making her smile.

"There are unisex clothes in the cabinet, just use them and there are also necessities inside the bathroom. Feel free to feel at home, it's your home after all." She said as she points out what she said.

"Okay."

"Oh and also be ready at 5 in the morning because we always have a routine every morning. Okay." Alphyne just nodded her head in understanding.

"Good night." She said and kissed Alphyne on her head making her startled. She just smiled and bid goodbye. Alphyne waited for her to be out of her sight before she fully entered her new room. Alphyne roamed around the room.

It was painted in dirty white with small moon shaped designs on every wall she turn her head into. Alphyne noticed the ceiling, it was painted in black and there is a big shaped full moon with glow in the dark small stars surrounding it. The room was huge maybe good for thirty people but there is only one bed with a table besides it and a moon shaped lamp above it.

Maybe because she's the first person who will use the Mayari room so that they only put one bed because she's the only who will going to use the room. Well whatever happen, happens. She would just thank them because of their hospitality. Alphyne saw the cabinet Jade told her about. She opened it and saw clothes. She put out a black shirt and a short and entered the bathroom. The bathroom is beautiful. Just like the room, it is also painted in dirty white and it has also a big full moon painted on the wall and some small glow in the dark stars like the ceiling of the room. It has a huge bathtub, a huge mirror and a shower. Alphyne washed her face first and have a quick warm shower and dried herself. She noticed the glass door across the room as the moon peaked inside. She walked towards it and opened the door. It was veranda facing a lake.