0.2 VINEYARDS & PICNICS

THE DATE AGREEMENT | SECOND DATE: WINE TASTING AND A PICNIC

"And we're officially in the outskirts now. Where the fuck are you taking me, Styles? We've been driving for 20 minutes now." Louis huffed for the umpteenth time but Harry didn't budge.

"You don't do with patience, do you?" The man mused, just to spite the other even more so than he was.

"You're so annoying." Louis said and Harry glanced at him to see him pouting and he sighed in defeat. There were a lot of things Harry Styles was immune to and the charm of Louis Tomlinson was definitely not one of them.

"Alright, will you stop pouting and frowning if I tell you?"

"Yes!" Louis jumped and sat up, spine straight, on his seat, making Harry chuckle. The man was discovering day after day that this beauty in front of him was the oldest man-child he'd ever come across. He loved it, though, and he wasn't complaining when he saw the smile on Louis' face.

"We're going to a winery. It belongs to one of my friends. We're taking a tour of the winery, do some wine tasting, and then we're going to have a picnic by the vineyard."

In the moment, Harry couldn't glance at Louis to study his reaction and he could do was wait for the silence between them to end, a silence that wasn't all that silent in Louis' mind. His mind was pacing at a 100 miles per second because how did this man know Louis loved those kind of dates?

Wine tasting had always seemed like such a fancy thing to do and then make fun of with your partner and then a cute, secluded picnic was something so romantic and personal, especially with a view of the vinery in front of them.

"W-we can do something else if you want, not too late to turn back around, and I'll call Zayn and cancel with him." Harry's voice snapped him out of his thoughts and he looked up to see Harry's side profile scrunched up in concern and fear.

"N-no, it's not that. Umm, how'd you know I love those kind of dates?" Louis asked in almost a whisper because it felt so weird to admit these things to someone – he'd never done that and the feeling was just so raw, and vulnerable. However, he did immediately start to feel better about his choice when he saw the glee and excitement on Harry's face.

The man's face literally lit up with happiness and the green of his eyes seemed to turn five shades lighter with joy.

"You like it?"

"I love it." Louis replied shyly and Harry's smile widened into a perfect, beautiful grin.

"I'm glad." Harry said as he took another quick glance at Louis – he couldn't help it – and winked cheekily. Even with his eyes on the road, Harry's mind was filled with the image on Louis on the passenger seat. It was quite warm out, the sun was shining for a change and Louis was wearing a loose – not to mention just slightly transparent – tee paired with those sexy black jeans and his white vans.

He was resting his legs on the dashboard and while Harry would've very simply killed the person if anyone did that, but with Louis' legs on display for him and his small stature fitting so nicely in the seat, Harry was quite enjoying the view.

"How much more?"

"Not more than 5 minutes now." Harry said with a small smile on his face and Louis snuck in another peek at the man in the driving seat. Louis now knew that Harry wasn't the kind of person who quite knew what 'casual' was, because his definition of casual was wildly fancy for Louis and while he wouldn't have wasted another heartbeat to reprimand the outfit but he quite liked the colour on Harold.