mrs. o'connell

(AN- the chapter pic is the era i want you to imagine when reading)

gxg

i wipe the sweat from my forehead and lick my lips as i set out all of my tools for the day. on friday afternoons i clean the O'Connells pool for a little extra money on the side. i've been working for them for about three months now. Mrs. O'Connell usually sits outside and makes small talk with me while i do my thing. presumably just to be nice. she's been talking a little more lately, and i try to listen, i really do but her... her breasts are so distracting. i just have to focus on not looking at them more than anything.

"good afternoon, sunny." i hear her say from the sliding glass door. she has on nothing but a silky peach colored robe and her blonde locks are messy as if she just woke up. that's new. i never seen her not fixed up really nice or out of a tight one piece swim suit. she still looks good though.

"afternoon, Mrs. O'Connell." i wave with a little smile. my eyes scan over her body slowly. her robe is very loose so i can see a lot more of her milky white skin than usual. not complaining. i look back up at her face before she can notice that i was staring and she bites her lip with a hint of a grin. my stomach fills with butterflies so i avert my eyes quickly.

god, she's so fucking hot.

"do you have any plans today?" she asks me. i think for a moment.

"um... no, i don't think so." i tell her as i start skimming the surface of the pool which inevitably leads me to walk closer to her.

"good." she bites her perfectly plump bottom lip. good? what is that supposed to mean??

before i can get too close to her, she walks back inside. i sigh and start playing some music in my airpods to make the time pass quicker.

about 10 minutes passes before Mrs. O'Connell comes back outside in a very tight baby blue coloured swimsuit. she puts on a pair of shades and sits in one of the lawn chairs lining the edge of the pool. i find myself just standing across from her, practically drooling at her chest. she crosses her legs and adjusts her swimsuit. this woman makes me feel like a feral dog, i have no idea how i haven't lost control around her yet.

"are you just gonna stand there and stare at me all day, love?" she asks in a cocky yet somewhat friendly tone. love...

"oh, I'm sorry." i stutter and look away from her.

"come help me put this sunscreen on, will you." i hear her say behind me. my heart pounds in my chest harshly at her words. i set down the pool brush slowly and make my way over to where shes sitting. her pleasant perfume instantly fills my nostrils. i've always loved the way she smells... it's honestly a turn on.

"here." her fingers brush against mine slowly as she passes me the bottle of lotion. it felt like a bolt of electricity shot through my body. she straddles the chair so i have better access to her back and shoulders.

"you don't talk much do you?" she asks. i clear my throat, squeezing out some of the lotion onto my hands.

"no, ma'am."

i start spreading the sunscreen around her back slowly, making sure to get good coverage. she's so pale, i think she'd burn to a crisp in a heartbeat without any protection.

"do i make you nervous?" she asks in a half whisper. my breath hitches in my throat and i start coughing, making her turn around to look at me with concern written all over her face. her shades come off immediately and she stands up.

"i think i'll take that as a yes. goodness." she says, holding my arms to guide me into the house. she rubs my back in attempt to stop to coughing. i have never been more nervous and embarrassed as i am right now. my eyes start watering like crazy from the coughing. something got caught in the back of my throat.