CHAPTER 7

{ YOUR POV }
I woke up from my kind of short sleep. I didn't sleep until 1-2am, off of me. I started to get ready and everyone already knew that they were coming for Popees birthday. I had everything ready since I like to be ready always. (😏) I set up everything in place just to make sure. Papi, Kedamono, Alien (I think he has a name idk), Paola and Frog all waited for Popee to come out to surprise him! 'I think I did a great job,' I thought.

{ POPEES POV }
Ah fuck. My head hurt from staying up the latest of my life. Now that I think about it, it wasn't that late. I didn't care about anything right now. I dressed up like it was just a normal day. Nothing ever changes, really. I got out of my tent and what I saw, was not expected. "Happy birthday Popee!!" everyone exclaimed. I was in shock, 'Y/N did keep her promise.' I smiled and bit and said "'thanks'". everyone went to give me a hug but I didn't accept it too much. Then it came to Y/N. She smiled at me really big. I just nervously smiled back. Today would be pretty big,

                                                                       { YOUR POV }
I did all of this for him, just for him. I never even had the idea and have never made anything this big for anyone. It was just a act of kindness, right? Nothing else.

I made a lot of fun tricks to do, got the most possible food I could get and so much more. It still didn't change my mind that I, uh, liked him..? He was just, something else. For a fact, he is a psycho with a lot on his mind but, he can change. Though I'm not saying that I want him to change, just if people see him that way, that's it. We all clapped, cheered and smiled for Popee. I actually never have seen him this happy before.

The sun was setting a bit but we still had time to cut the cake and stuff. Although I tried my best to make a cake with the things we had. 'I think I did a good job on everything' I think to myself.

{ POPEES POV }
The day was done. It was nice and all actually. Maybe it was the happiest I've ever been since I was a kid. I let everyone talk over there while I went to watch the sunset. It wasn't usual me but, Y/N taught me a lot, just like this. I stood there for a while but then I heard someone walking on the sand, someone behind me. I didn't look back though, I was ready to attack if it was anyone that I dislike.

{ YOUR POV }
I saw Popee in the distance so I walked up to him. He was just standing there, don't know what he was doing. I tried standing next to him. I turned to him and he turns to me. At least it was a relief that he wasn't mad. Now that I was next to him, I had thoughts on him. The same thoughts. I was pissed on about these thoughts. They wouldn't leave. So, I decided I had to tell him, just some words.

"Hey uh Popee, I have something to tell you.." I say. He turns to me. "Hm?" he says. I took a deep breath in, and said what I had to say.

"I.. I love you.." I say quietly.

He looked at me in a surprised way.

"As a friend or something like that of course, right?" he says

His innocence is too pure. I can't say no! I had the urge to say no but,

"Oh, uh yeah haha..."

He smiled at me.

"And so do I," he says.

I thought about it. 'As a friend or something like that, right?'

Like a friend, that's what he said..

[ THE END ]

(read the next page thing for more details 😄)

~ 670 words ~