CHAPTER 4

I woke up pretty early but still tired. I checked what day it was today and I couldn't believe it. "3 more days till Popees birthday?!?" I say to myself. I start getting ideas in my head for what to do for his birthday- wait, but why? Don't I hate him? Why would I be doing these kind of things for him? I wanted to be nice at least so I guess it would be a good idea. My excitement was way too much that I even burst into Popees tent without asking. "POPEE POPEE!!" I accidentally fall onto him and wake him up. He looks angry and surprised. "What the fuck are you doing in here?!" He says. I look at him and he isn't wearing his hat or normal clothing.. 'SHIT SHIT SHIT!' I close my eyes quickly and he chuckles. "Here go outside and I'll dress to talk to you," I walked outside waiting for him while thoughts ran into my mind. 'I fell on top of him, idiot Y/N!' 'I saw his hair in pigtails, I shouldn't have had!' But my stomach felt weird. I felt.. butterflies?! I couldn't have possibly like him. I feel someone tap my shoulder and I flinch slightly. I look behind and it's Popee. "So, what were you gonna say?" I sigh and start talking, "Your birthday is in 3 days! So I wanted to make something special for you, like a birthday party!" I say excitedly. He looks at me in confusion. "Y/N, what's a birthday party-?" I looked at him like he was joking. "Are you serious?! A birthday party is when you get all of your friends together and celebrate with them!" He then looks like he gets it. "Well you don't have to," he says. "You're Popee! Popee the performer, so I have to." I look into his eyes. 'They are so mesmerizing..' they were just perfect. Blue bell eyes. I then quickly snap out of it. "Okay fine." He says. I jump in excitement while he walks away. I had so many ideas coming through!

                                                            { POPEES POV }
Birthday party? I've never had one. Also why was Y/N staring at me for so long? Though she is a really good person, or a friend.? Nope, definitely not a friend or a special person to me. Ugh fine I'll consider her as a friend, shes okay I guess. But woah, I'm turning 17 in 3 days. "Happy early 3 days of birthday to my son!" Oh someone fuck me. "Dad, shut up." I look at him in disgust. "Popee, language." I roll my eyes at him and walk to the kitchen tent to make breakfast, for once. 'At least I can admit it'

(One question, is 3 POV like your POV or reader stuff? 😭)
{ YOUR POV / READER }
I wanted to do some tricks but Popee wasn't here to teach me some, so I thought I could do them myself,! I grabbed some knives and thought if this was the right decision. 'It's a one chance in life time, right..?' I started juggling them and to my surprise, I was doing really good! But now the only problem was on how to stop juggling them! I panicked and dropped them on the floor. I sigh in relief, without knowing that another one was up in the air and was gonna land on me! I see Popee come out of the tent and run towards me. I don't move at all and close my eyes, and he grabs the knife! But right when I open my eyes, he's on top of me!! I push him off of me and my face turns redder than ever. "Y/N, be more careful. Only professional can possibly do this." He says. I look at him, "How come you still do it but you're not a professional?!" He looks a bit angry but then he walks back to the tent. "I just wanna know tricks like you." I mumble but apparently he heard me. "One day you will know so many," he says softly. Gosh that voice! I got chills behind my back. It's just so.. forget it.!

Today was so boring! All I wanted to do was tricks but I couldn't. Then Kedamono sits next to me. "Hey Y/N! I have a surprise for you~" I turn to him and become really curious. "Oo what is it?" He pulls something from behind him, "A outfit to perform in!!" I was in shock! I got super excited! "Kedamono! Woah! This is amazing, thank you!" I give him a big hug and he tells me to try it on. I didn't think it would fit me but it did! (Okay I'm not gonna describe it on how it looks like because I don't think you guys will like it 🥲) I come out and Kedamono is in shock. "It fits you perfectly!" I didn't realize Popee was looking at me as well, until he said something. "Woah Y/N, I love that." I was then surprised and embarrassed that he saw me in this! I forgot the thought and just said, 'Thank you!' instead.

I'm glad that Kedamono got me a outfit and that Popee and him liked it. But, I was more focused on Popee. I had more thoughts and feelings on him. His innocence is too pure, so he might have never had love attractions. I loved Popee. He was actually pretty cool- ah what am I saying?! He probably doesn't even know what the real world looks like. I knew so much about him, that it was turning into a obsession now. 'He will find the right girl or boy one day, but not me' I kept repeating to myself. I then soon drifted off on my mattress, till I woke up right again.

~ 977 words ~