lol idk what to write here

The next day came and i was really excited to see Harry,though i'm obviously not admitting to it.

I went through all of my boring lessons,except potions where Eliza accidentally added the wrong ingredient to her forgetfulness potion which made it explode into her face and made her hair look like a fucking sea urchin,also landing herself in detention with Snape.

I also may or may not have gotten a detention too for laughing myself dumb at her,no regrets though.

I checked my watch and saw that it was almost time for defence against the dark arts.Finishing my herbology essay,i stuffed it into my bag and went to the classroom.

Ever since i broke up with Draco,Pansy and Blaise has been a little cold towards me and talking to me less.Not that i minded though they were lowkey toxic and i liked being alone.

Yesterday while i was doing Astronomy homework,Pansy came up to me and told me how sad and heartbroken Draco was.I told her to tell him to suck it up.The little shit deserved it.

Anyways,i was the one of the first ones in the classroom,apart from some Gryffindor students and Harry himself,which i found strange because his friends Hermione and Ron were with him 99% of the time.

He looked up from his book and waved at me,and i waved back.Since professor Slughorn isn't here yet,I went over to him to ask him why.

Reaching his desk,i saw on this defence against the dark arts textbook a sketch of what appeared to be me,if my face were that unproportional.He saw my glance at it and immediately flipped his textbook to another page,not making eye contact with me.

I looked at him for a second,then burst in laughter.Harry looked at me,surprised and he started laughing too,maybe because of the fact that my laughter sounds like a car engine starting,but we're not going to talk about that.

After a good 30 seconds,I still couldn't stop wheezing as i asked him"Harry are you drawing me?I appreciate it but i look like picasso drawings."His face flushed a slight pink as he pouted (might i add adorably) at my tease.

"I bet it's better than whatever you can do" He teased back.I laughed and remembered my ugly ass drawings.

At that moment,professor Slughorn entered the door and i went dashing back to my own seat.