Quasar Quest Part 1

Terminal B, Airport

I was thrown towards the exit along with my older brother, Leo, by four guys, two each dragging us.

"Don't come back unless you have a pass port!" the black guy growled. I held my hands up in surrender. I felt Leo grabbed my hand and lead me out of the airport and walked down into the alley where he proceeds to take his anger out on a box and something else before leaning back against the wall, slumped. I put a hand on his shoulder. He looked down at me and sighed.

"You okay?" I asked him. He nodded.

"Yeah, just...slightly irked. We are his family, why can't we go?"

"I don't know. Who ever made that decision is an idiot." He chuckled at that.

"Get away!" we heard and we looked over. An old lady was getting cornered by three thugs. Leo and I looked at each other and nodded.

"Leave her alone!" Leo shouted as he walked to stand in the middle of the alley and I stood beside him. The thugs looked over at us and looked at each other.

"He can't possibly be talking to us."

"Do you see anybody else here? If you know whats good for you guys, you'll leave the lady alone." Leo and I inched towards her as she slowly walked towards us. The thugs went in front of us. Leo turned to the old lady and gently took the envelope from her.

"Don't worry, its alright." he said to her. He looked over at me. "Stay with her at all times." I nodded. He held the envelope up and took the passport out.

"This what you want?" He asked before pretending to drop it back in and put his in his bag. When he dropped his bag, he kicked one thug away, blocked the other two punches and pushed them away. I saw one deciding to come after me and I quickly turned and blocked his kick before punching him in the chest, making him go stumbling back.

It wasn't a long fight, They got the envelope and ran off. Leo cam up to us and he held the passport out to the old woman. She gingerly took it.

"Oh, thank you both!"

"Your welcome, go and catch your fight before it leaves." Leo smiled slightly.

"Oh, aren't you going?"

"No, we weren't chosen."

"Aw, that's too bad. They would need kids like you. Well I should be going, bye." She walked off. Leo waved before both his hand and smile drop. We were starting to walk when Leo saw some flyers plastered on the wall. I glanced up at him and saw a thoughtful look on his face.

"Bro...please tell me your not thinking what I think your thinking." Leo grinned at me in response, causing me to sigh.

"Let me get into something more of my style than." Leo had made me wear something nice for the trip for when we see Mike again but as you can see, that's not happening.

We went to the nearest fast food place, walked in and I went into the bathroom. I put on a white T-shirt, orange buttoned up shirt that I left opened, dark green cargo pants and black and orange sneakers. I put the other clothes in my bag and walked out. We went to the runway where two guys spotted us. Leo dragged me to a storage carrier(?) and before long, we were in the cargo bay in the shuttle. We made our way up to the seats. We walked down the isle and saw free seats next to a little girl. We sat, leaned back and enjoyed the ride.

Once we docked, we walked out and down the escalator, looking around.

"Its the two stowaways!" I snapped my head and saw two security man heading to the escalator. We started to run up before hopping over the railings and ran off. We were running until Leo smashed into someone, making the receiving one knocked to the ground.