Chapter 4- Teeth

Jack POV

So far my only idea was to go outside and shout for bunnymund or Santa. But that would only make me look crazier if it failed. But judging from the look on her face I didn't have a lot of time to convince her, before she wouldn't believe at all.

Oh! I know. I have to get a tooth so Tooth will come! or at least one of her Baby Teeth, but then I can at least prove I'm not completely crazy! But of course Jane is too old to still have any baby teeth.

Oh dang it. A thought just occurred to me. What does Tooth love than anything?

My teeth.

I'd have to somehow knock one out. They may not be baby teeth but she would never pass up a chance to get one of my teeth which, according to her, glisten like freshly fallen snow.

Now, how to do this?

"Ok. Here is my idea. If I can knock out one of my teeth then Tooth will come and you will see I'm not insane!"

"But you don't have baby teeth," she pointed out.

"Yes, but Tooth has a crush on my teeth. Everyone thinks she likes me, but I know it's just my teeth," I said giving her the brightest smile I could muster.

Jane POV

Wow. No wonder Tooth loved his teeth. He had the most amazing smile I'd ever seen. his teeth were so bright, and the color of snow.

Another point in the Jack Frost column.

His idea was odd, but.... I was curious.

And this might be funny, trying to knock a tooth out.

"So? how are we supposed to knock out one of your unnaturally white teeth?"

JACK POV

Oh, dang it. I hadn't thought this through. So I could go old school and tie a rope to a tooth and the door but that sounded painful.

But what tooth could I pull out and not end up looking stupid?

I tried to tug on a back tooth then a front tooth but unfortunately the front tooth was looser.

"Well? are you gonna help me or not?" I said slightly annoyed about what I'd have to do if I wanted her or believe me.

"So, do you want me to sucker punch you? Oh! or maybe hit you in the teeth with a book?" she said, sounding way too amused.

I just gave her a glare, harsh yet playful.

"No, we need to figure out the least painful- and humiliating- way to knock out a tooth."