-ʙᴀʙʏ ʀᴏᴏᴍ-

- Blair's pov -

After a few minutes of being in silence we finally get to our house.

I quickly pick up Ethan and walk inside, Leaving Jaden to get the bags.

Once we walk inside Juice runs up to me and tries to jump into Ethan's baby carrier.

B: Down Juice

He sits down beside me as I walk over and place Ethan's carrier on the couch.

I unbuckle the belt to hold him in. I sit him on my lap and hold him away from Juice so he can't hurt him.

J: Blair?

He asks once he walks in and places the bags on the floor.

B: Yeah....

I said not looking at him.

J: umm I wanted to do this when we didn't just have a fight in the car but I wanna show you something....

I stand up with Ethan and follow Jaden upstairs. He stands outside one of the guest bedrooms then opens the door.

I look inside and see that he had set up a room for Ethan.

B: Oh my god

J: I'm sorry if you don't like it...I tried my best...

B: Jae it's perfect! Thank you

I smile and quickly hug him before walking into the room and placing Ethan in his new crib.

B: I'm gonna let him take a nap because he looks tired.

J: Okay, Well i'm gonna go downstairs....

He leaves before I could say anything.

I make sure Ethan is comfy in the crib before turning on the baby monitor and taking the other one downstairs.

I place the baby monitor on the coffee table as I sit beside Juice and cuddle into his side.

J: Blair? Can we talk?

He sits down beside me and I quickly sit up and look at him.

B: yeah sure....

Hopefully he doesn't want to break up....

J: I just wanted to say sorry for shouting at you...I never should of gotten so pissed...

B: I'm sorry too...I know your work is really important to you but I guess I was just upset that you were leaving so soon...

J: I promise you I didn't want to go into work. If I didn't have to I would I promise you but I need to be there. Just for an hour and I don't think you'll be up anyways I have to go at 5am.

B: Why so early?

J: Because the earlier I go the more time I have to spend with you and Ethan when I come back

He hugs me.

B: I'm really sorry...

J: I am too Butterfly

He kisses my forehead.

B: When you asked to talk I thought you were gonna break up with me...

I mumble into his chest.

J: Aww baby i'd NEVER do that, I promise you.

He cups my face and kisses me.

B: I love you Jae

J: I love you too Butterfly

Sorry for any spelling mistakes

Word count: 494 <3