-ᴘʟᴀɴᴇ-

-Blair's pov-

We had now gotten on the plane and I was watching a movie on Jaden's laptop while he was asleep beside me with his head on my shoulder. I was really tired but every time I tried to sleep i'd wake up straight away.

-an hour later-

We had now been on the plane for an hour now, We still had around 5 hours and a half until we were going to be in Tennessee. I had eaten some food, Jaden had woken up around 20 minutes ago and watched the rest of the movie with me, Although most of the time he kept asking a bunch of stupid questions.

-3 hours later-

It's now been 4 hours on the plane and let me tell you....I'M BORED OUT OF MY FUCKING MIND!

Jaden was busy doing some work shit, I had been on my phone texting Addi and Ness so much that my phone had died. My charger was in the suitcase that wasn't with us and Jaden was using his...So of course I did the next best thing, Annoying Jaden!

B: Jaeeeeee!?

J: Blairrrrr! I'm busy what is it?

He says without taking his eyes of the computer.

I lift his laptop away from him and put it on the other chair.

J: Wha-what are you doing?!

B: I want attention!

I sit on his lap and kiss him

J: Babe i'm really busy!

B: jaeeee! I'm so bored!

J: Why don't you text addi or something?

B: My phone's fucking dead!

J: well that's sad, Now give me my laptop backkkkk!

B: Babeeeee

J: Blair please!?

B: fineeeee!

I hand him his laptop and lay my head on his shouler and watch him work.

A/n: Hey ya'll!

Sorry for any spelling mistakes

Word count: 302