-ᴄʟɪғ sɪᴅᴇ-

-Jaden's pov-

I ran out of there as fast as I could. She was kissing Nick! Was I not good enough? Yes maybe I was too scared to ask her out but now i've lost her.

I got into my car and started t drive. I didn't know where I was going but I knew I just wanted to be gone...I loved her and she hurt me...I never thought she would do that. I arrived at a small clif side not far away from the city. I stop the car and sit for a while trying to clear my head.

-Blair's pov-

I watched as Jaden ran off somewhere. How the fuck could Nick do this?

I turn round to him with anger rising in my body.

B: HOW THE FUCK COULD YOU?!

He just stares at me

B: HUH?! WHAT ARE YOU GONNA SAY? YOU KNEW ME AND JADEN WERE ALMOST DATING AND YOU HAD TO GO AND DRUG ME?! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!

Dad: Honey what's wrong?

He gives me a hug

Then I remember Jaden's gone

B: N-nothing!

I run out of my dads grip and look for Jaden's location on snapchat.

B: Good he's not that far away!

I say to myself.

I run towards Jaden's location, When I got closer I relised he was on a clif? Hopefuly he hasn't done anything stupid!

I start runing quicker.

Once I get there I see Jaden's car close to the edge

I run up to his window and he's just sitting there looking at the view

Thank god he's okay!

B: Jaden! Please open the window!!

He looks at me then back at the view.

He then turns on his car and starts driving towards the clif side.

B: NO JADEN NO! PLEASE TALK TO ME!

Then it happened....

He drove off the clif right on front of me.....

B: N-NO! JADEN PLEASE!

I look down at Jaden's car at the bottom of the small clif I was standing on.

What have I done?

I carefuly place my foot on the ledge trying to get down to see if he was okay but part of the rocks fell and I went down aswell....

A/n: Yeah well that happned....

ANYWAYS! Sorry for any spelling mistakes please vote and follow love ya'll <3