-ᴊᴀᴄᴋ's ᴘᴏᴠ-

-Jack's pov-

(Blair's dad)

I was standing and talking to one of my friends

Lewis: So you have your daughter back?

J: Yeah i'm really glad

I look over at her and see her talking to Nick.

J: I really missed her...

Nick gives her a drink and she takes a sip.

I saw Nick smirking for some reason?

He puts his hand on his waist and pulls her into a kiss.

What about Jaden?

A few seconds later Jaden walks up and sees Blair and Nick.

His smile drops....

He says something and Nick pulls away from Blair, But he was still holding onto her. It was like she didn't know what she was doing, Maybe she was drunk?

I saw how upset Jaden looked he ran off and Blair just stood there. A few seconds later she relised what she had done she looked over at Nick and started shouting. He just stood there and smirked.

I walked over to them and gave her a hug to calm her down.

J: Honey what's wrong?

B: N-Nothing!

She pulled out of my grip and ran off.

J: Nick what the hell happened!?

N: Nothing she's just a psycho!

J: NEVER CALL MY DAUGHTER A PSYCHO YOUR FIRED!

I run out and follow Blair

She runs towards the small clif not far away from the city. I stand and wait for a while ti let her talk to Jaden but he wouldn't get out of his car.

He starts driving of the clif....

Blair runs to the edge and looks down. She places her foot at the edge trying to see but she falls....

I run over to the edge and see Blair lying on the floor and Jaden's car beside her....

NO!

I pull out my phone and call 911.

-Time skip-

The ambulance's arrived and got Blair into one of them but they were still finding it hard to get Jaden out.

Around 30 minutes they got Jaden out his face was covered in blood....

I got in Blair's ambulance and they went to the hospital.