[𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍]

𝐊𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐀

We hid behind a car, shooting at the Winter Soldier, while Sam ran behind another car, hiding. He didn't have any guns, and we couldn't lend him ours, so basically, he was screwed.

"Natasha, jump!" I exclaimed as the Winter Soldier threw a bomb at us, exploding the car we were hiding behind.

Luckily, we jumped into the next lane, trying not to get hit by moving cars, hiding behind another one.

"Natasha, what do we do?" I shouted as we ran, trying to get away.

"Follow my lead." she looked at me and I nodded, loading my guns with more ammo as we stopped behind a car. 

The car exploded and she grabbed me by the waist, using a grappling hook, known to me as the 'Widow's Line', and jumped off the bridge. She connected the Line to the bottom of the bridge and I yelped, thinking we were just about to die.

"You could've warned me!" I shouted as we ran to the other side of the bridge.

"Not enough time!" she chuckled.

We saw his shadow waiting at the top, rifle in his hands. We stopped to think about what we were gonna do, breathing heavily. I saw a small pathway on the side of the bridge and took Natasha's hand.

"Come on." I pulled her through the passageway and we walked out, hiding behind a car that had fallen over.

The Winter Soldier was about to shoot at the bus that Steve was in, so we pointed our guns toward him and started shooting. When he ducked, we ran behind a truck, waiting until he got back up. When he did, he started shooting where he thought we would be.

"It's working." I muttered as we shot toward him. "Shit." I had no more ammo in my gun. "I ran out." I turned toward Natasha. 

"Me too." she sighed. "Come." she grabbed my arm and we ran to the middle of the city, trying to hide from him.

"We're fucked." I whispered as we hid behind a car.

"No. We're not." Natasha smirked and took out a recorder.

She recorded a message and left it behind the car. We got up and ran to the other side of the road, hiding behind another car as the Winter Soldier jumped down from the bridge, walking towards us. He got on his knees and rolled a small bomb underneath the car.

"This asshole really wants to kill us, doesn't he?" I muttered.

"Shh!" Natasha nudged my arm.

When the car exploded, Natasha nodded, letting me know that it was time. We had caught him off guard.

Natasha jumped up, kicking the gun out of his hands, wrapping her legs around his neck. She sat on his shoulders, choking him, using a garrote. He backed up into the car, grabbing her and throwing her into the truck in front of us. He was about to pick up his gun and shoot her.

"Not today, buddy!" I exclaimed, jumping up and kicking his back.

He fell into the car and turned around. I was going to kick him again, but he grabbed my leg, twisting me around, and throwing me on the ground. I groaned as he picked up his gun. Natasha sent one of the trademark Stingers to the Winter Soldier's arm.

That gave us time to get up and run. Natasha ran and before I could, the Winter Soldier grabbed me by my hair and banged me into the car. He used his metal arm to choke me as I struggled under his grip.

"I'm not dying today." I muttered, electrocuting him in the neck with my Widow's Bite.

He yelled in pain and backed away. I took the opportunity to run away from him as fast as I could.

"Get out of the way!" I heard Natasha yell as she made everybody get up from their seats.

I heard her yelp and saw her fall to the ground. She had been shot by the Winter Soldier. She hid behind a car, holding her shoulder as I ran over to her.

"Natasha!" I kneeled down next to her, worried.

"I'm ok, I'm ok..." she took a deep breath.

We heard a noise and looked over to see the Winter Soldier standing on a car, ready to shoot us both.

I took out one of my trademark Stingers and was going to throw it at him, but he shot my gut before I could, causing me to yell out in pain.

"Terrible aim." I muttered, gritting my teeth as I sat beside Natasha, now both of us in pain.

I held my gut, trying to stop the bleeding when Natasha started laughing. I looked over at her, thinking 'what is this bitch finding funny?'. She shook her head, still laughing as Steve and the Winter Soldier started fighting.

"Natasha?" I asked, confused and out of breath.

"I'm not good at all." she said, laughing harder.

"Uh, yeah, I can see that." I chuckled nervously. "What's... what's going on?" I gave her a weak smile, concerned.

"Nothing. Nothing." she stopped laughing and took deep breaths, chuckling. "Nothing is going on. Let's just wait until they're done." she stopped laughing completely.

We managed to get up, slowly, with each other's help. We saw Steve and the Winter Soldier going at it like madmen. Steve eventually got his mask off, stopping his actions.

"Bucky?" he questioned.

"Who the hell is Bucky?" the Winter Soldier asked, and was about to attack him again, but Sam came flying down, kicking him in the back, causing him to roll on the ground.

He got back up again and I grabbed a bomb that he had dropped earlier. I threw it at him and it exploded, but when the smoke was gone, so was he.

"This is so fucking weird." Natasha muttered.

"No shit, sherlock." I sassed, earning myself a glare.

We heard sirens and saw helicopters and black SUVs coming. Great. SHIELD- well, HYDRA. News anchors were on the scene, reporting everything that had happened.

"Oh, great." I let out a breath, dropping the gun, leaning on the car. "You know, I still have a gunshot wound, assholes." I muttered, annoyed. And hurt.

They arrested us, roughly.

"Hey! Can you chill the fuck out?! We're wounded!" I exclaimed as they threw Natasha and me into the back of a van. "Well, at least it didn't hit my uterus." I muttered. "Oh, wait. I don't have one." I snickered, looking at Natasha. She didn't find it very funny. "Oh, come on. Not even a smile?" I rolled my eyes. "You're boring. You're so, very boring." I sighed, putting one hand over my wound, putting pressure on it.

"Ok, it was pretty funny." Natasha whispered, letting out a small giggle as Sam and Steve were shoved into the van.