[𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍]

𝐊𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐀

"Guys..." Natasha said as we saw more Chitauri's come out of the portal.

"Call it, Captain." Tony said.

"Alright, listen up." Steve said. "Until we can close that portal, our priority is containment. Barton, I want you on that roof. Eyes on everything. Call out patterns and strays. Stark, you got the perimeter. Anything gets more than three blocks out, you turn it back or you turn it to ash."

"Can you give me a lift?" Clint asked Stark.

"Right. Better clench up, Legolas." Tony grabbed Clint and flew him up to the roof.

"Thor, you gotta try and bottleneck that portal. Slow them down. You got the lightning. Light the bastards up." Thor flew up to the portal.

"You, Natasha, and I, we stay here on the ground. We keep the fighting here. And Hulk." he looked over at the green monster. "Smash." the Hulk smirked and jumped on a building, destroying every Chitauri Gorilla he could.

~

A Gorilla threw Natasha onto a car, trying to stab her with his spear. I went over to it, using my Widow Bite to electrocute him. She grabbed its spear and sent a blast toward him, killing him.

We heard a noise behind her and quickly turned around, Natasha pointing the spear at it. Turns out it was Steve.

"Don't do that, dickhead!" I took a breath as Nat and I leaned on one of the cars.

"Sorry. You two ok?" he asked.

"This isn't gonna mean a damn thing if we don't close that portal." Natasha shook her head as we looked up.

"Our biggest guns couldn't touch it." he said.

"Well, maybe it's not about guns."

"If you're want to get up there, you're gonna need a ride." Steve said.

"She's got one." I smirked, looking at one of the flying Chitauri Gorilla.

"I could use a boost, though." Natasha got ready to jump over him.

"You sure about this?" questioned Cap.

"Yeah... yeah, it's gonna be fun." she chuckled, not sure at all.

"If fun means almost dying, then sure." I tried to lighten the mood, but all I got were glares from the both of them.

She ran, jumped on the car, jumped on Cap's Shield, and Steve boosted her up. She grabbed one of the Chitauri Gorilla's rides and jumped on it.

I let out a breath, worried she wasn't going to make up there. Some more Gorilla's shot at us, making me scoff.

"These assholes are everywhere." I muttered as I ran over to one, dodging the blasts he sent toward, wrapping my legs around his neck, twisting it, and throwing him to the ground. I grabbed the spear he had in his hand, stabbing him in the heart. "That'll teach you!" I exclaimed as I turned around and hit one in the head, killing it.

I fought the other Gorilla with Steve and Tony came flying down to help us. There were blasts everywhere and we were dodging every single one. I was getting tired, I couldn't go much longer.

I stopped for a second to take a breath, thinking there weren't any Gorilla coming for me. I got hit in the back with a blast. It wasn't strong enough to break to my suit, but it still hurt like a bitch.

The blast threw me into a car, groaning as I hit the floor. It jumped on top of me, trying to stab me as I kicked and punched. I was able to grab the spear and stab it into his chest. I threw him off me, panting.