I miss you too buddy <3

You stare at the envelope left on your bed, "Hisoka Amouro" you read, holding the envelope, you slowly open it, where a letter stares back at you. You read the letter stating, "Y/n, I'm writing to you as I have seen that you have left your room in heavens arena, I have came to the conclusion that you have most likely returned home, I support your decision, but if you would ever like to stay with me, id be more than happy, your like a little sister to me, and taking care of you was more than delightful, i would like to meet you again, and maybe fight you once you get your proper training, which i think your family will help you achieve, again, if you need sheltering my doors are always open Y/n. Farewell little ace ♡"

A tear slithers down your face, and you quickly wipe it away. You hide the letter in your drawer, praying your family doesn't find it, and just in case, you take a picture of the letter with your phone. You lay on your bed with a soft smile, for once you have a safe space to go to, when your family hurt you. You cuddle in your blanket, and close your eyes, slowly drifting of to sleep.

Your mind replayed memories with illumi. You feel your eyes water, realizing how ungrateful you were for your family. You decide to do something you rarely do, you slip out of your bed, and walk towards illumis bedroom. You knock twice on his doors, waiting for a reply, you fiddle with your fingers and see his door open. "Y/n? What's wrong?". You give illumi a tight hug, whilst saying "I'm so sorry, I was so ungrateful for everything you had done for me, and I should have treated you better" as tears streamed.

Illumi brings you inside his room, and shuts his door, he lifts your head, cupping his hands around your face, giving you a kiss on the forehead, explaining,"Y/n, you shouldn't take these things to heart, I understand your issue fully, and you shouldn't blame yourself, this was all because of me, I was a bad big brother.." you could hear illumis voice break when he said he was a bad big brother, implying that this has all came from his heart.

"Y/n, you should return back to your bed now, I would want to you to be in even more trouble now." He gives you head pats, and opens his door gently. You give him a wave, which he doesn't return, and slowly walk back to your room.

You lay on your bed and drift to sleep slowly.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Next morning
--------------------------------------------------------------

You wake up to your mother opening your blinds, "You have finally risen Y/n, we are having a breakfast, get changed!" you walk. Towards your wardrobe, and put on flattering outfit, and walked down to the dining room. You sit with Illumi, Zeno, and Kikyo, waiting for the rest to arrive. You get a sudden phone call from Killua, "Mother, Killua is calling me, may I answer privately, I won't be long?"

"Hm, be quick.", she says. You speed walk towards the balcony, and answer the phone call, You listen and hear Killua, panickingly telling you something..

AUYAYAYA TYSM WE ARE ALMOST ON 10K READS I'M SO THANKFUL FOR ALL OF U <3333

THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE OUT THIS WEEK BCS THIS ONE WAS VERY SHORT!!!