At the Zoldyck Mansion

!!!MENTION!!!
Kikyo favours you and Kalluto the most, especially you since you resemble her and act like her, but because of this, she is severely overprotective for you. Same thing with Illumi, but he favours you and Killua, since you guys are strong and he's grown attached to you guys since he was the one who trained you two. Silva liked Killua more but he does love his daughter Y/n aswell. Milluki doesn't mind you, since you like to play video games with him lol. Killua and you are very close and he loves his younger sister allot. You haven't gotten the chance to meet Alluka yet since she has sadly always been hidden away from you (Since Kikyo wants you kept away from her power). Kalluto and you are also quite close, since Kikyo always makes you two hang out, but half the time you guys just talk shit about the family :). (Btw you are older than Kalluto and Alluka) and Grandpa Zeno doesn't pick favourites lol. OKAY BACK WITH STORY SORRY :D

Meanwhile at the Zoldyck Mansion...

"Silva dear, have you seen our Y/n", your mother, Kikyo Zoldyck says. "No... Isn't she in her room?". "Well me and Kalluto checked and she's not there! Should we tell Illumi to go out and find her?" Your mother says in a panicking tone. "Stay calm. She's probably somewhere around here." Your dad Silva says. "She has to be punished when I find her!" She says in a sharp tone.

"Kalluto, let's go looking for Y/n, if you come across Illumi, make sure you mention this to him, and that his clothes have been washed by the servants." She says. Kalluto nods her head in agreement and goes on a search for you. Whilst Kalluto walks around the hallway she bumps into Illumi, "Brother, mother has told me to tell you that Y/n has gone missing, and your clothes have been cleaned.". Illumi's eyes widen in concern "Okay thank you." He says with a worried look on his face.

Illumi begins to walk at a faster pace than usual and heads out of the house. Taking his phone out of his pocket, he begins to dial a number. "Hello illumi!" Says this person who illumis on the phone with. "I have an emergency, I have a younger sibling who's gone missing, help me find them since I cannot be bothered to do it on my own" Illumi says in a demanding tone. "Okay okay Illumi, I'll help you out with this as you helped me out last week." This mystery man replies with. "Good." He says and ends the call.
Illumi sneakily searches around the town for you and his mystery man accompanies him. They look through every store and end up at the last one, a restaurant. They walk in and scan the place, Illumi checks every table and suddenly sees your face, he feels a wave of relief and walks up to you and grabs you by your arm.

Haha cliff hanger lol teehee lmao. Anyways if you guys don't know who this apparent ~Mystery man~ is then UHM 😀.