I should've listened to him..

You open your eyes, seeing Hisoka holding you in his arms, whilst his aura spread around the room, you wonder why he seems so defensive, then you begin to feel a very familiar feeling, it's Illumi's aura, you turn your head to see if he's there, and there he is, you look at Hisoka, and he looks back, with a distressed look on his face.

You begin to realise, that Illumi is there to take you back home, making you even more angry at him. You look at illumi, beginning to walk towards you, Hisoka uses his bungee gum to get further away. "Illumi. Why are you trying to take me back? Just to kill me?! I don't want to die yet." You say out of anger.

Illumi looks at you, as his eyes widen saying, "What? Is this what Hisoka made you believe? I thought you were better than that.. Come back home. Hisoka is going to kill you when you get stronger, so why stay?" You look at Hisoka, saying "Did you lie? Just so I don't try escaping.. I should've realised. I shouldn't have trusted you..". Hisoka looks at you and his eyes begin to widen in concern, "I know you aren't going to believe anything I say, but be careful, I guess you can go back home..." he comes closer to your face and whispers, "Although I will never let you die. Okay little ace..". He puts you down, and you begin to walk towards Illumi.

Illumi gives you a a creepy smile, he never shows emotion usually, but you decide to let it go. "Well, let's get going Y/n.." the two of you begin to leave Hisokas house, you look back whilst walking and see Hisoka give you a smirk. "Y/n, wait here. The assistants are going to pick us up, okay."

You stand still, watching the limo come towards you guys, and the door opens automatically. You get in and see Killua in there aswell, you look at him, and he runs up to you and gives you a big squeeze. You hug him back and smile, "Well! I have so much to tell you when we get ho-" you get cut off by illumi saying, "Your not going home just yet, your going on a mission with me." You look at Illumi, who has a serious look on his face, and decide to stay quiet.

You watch Killua leave, giving you a big wave. You give him a soft smile whilst waving back, but the windows get rolled up, you look to see who did so and it was illumi, you look at him, and say, "Is there an issue? Why are you so annoyed at me? You acting like it was my fault I got kidnapped? Hisoka is stronger than me.. Do you seriously believe I could get away with escaping?" Illumi ignores what you say, and rolls his eyes. How immature.

You suddenly feel the car come to a stop. "Well, are you ready for the mission?" Illumi says. You nod your head. The two of you leave the car, and you look and see that it's the Hunter Association building. What are we even doing there?

"Y/n, your job is to kill Cheadle Yorkshire, I will be doing the rest." Illumi says. "Isn't Cheadle stronger than me?" You say in confusion. "Well you wont know until you try Y/n." Illumi says. "No illumi I don't have to try Cheadle is stronger than me in general."

Illumi looks at you with a intimidating look, so you decide to stay quiet. The two of you enter the building, you go to Cheadle office, and illumi goes to another associates office. You enter the room and Cheadle looks at you, "Oh Hello.. What could I child need from me?" She says with a smile on her face. You look at her and give her no response, making her confused. "Are you okay.." Cheadle says. You run up behind her quickly and kick her back. She realises that your there to fight, so she grabs your arm, and slams you to the ground, you manage to get up and kick her stomach, focusing your nen on the same leg, Cheadle flies across the room, you turn your head but suddenly get hit by a harsh punch, and you begin to feel more and more punches, they are too fast for you to dodge, and you slowly begin to feel dizzy, but you can't disappoint illumi, so you focus every last bit of your nen on your hand, uppercutting her face, leaving her flying. You grab a knife, and put your nen into it, running towards her and stabbing her stomach, killing her on the spot.

You look at her dead body, and leave the room as if nothing happened. You walk towards illumis direction, where you feel a strong amount of nen coming from the room illumi was in. You run towards the room, and you see Issac Netero, the strongest nen user. Something bad must've happened..

You see illumi, lying on the floor defenceless, and Netero, who's about to hit him for a final blow, you realise that the situation the two of you are in, are most likely going to leave you both dead, so why not leave only one alive instead.

You run in front of illumi, and get squished by Neteros 100-type Guanyin Bodhisattva, making your all your insides spread around the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Third Person POV:

Illumi realises what just happened, and runs up to Y/n's body, Netero leaves, as his job was basically done. Illumi gets this confused feeling in his stomach, as if he just got punched, and it feels like there's a brick stuck in his throat. His eyes begin to fog, from the tears that formed. He looks up and sees someone standing in the window, it's Hisoka.

Hisokas eyes widen in anger and sadness, as he walks towards the remainings of Y/n. "Illumi, I know I have lost your trust, but I can fix Y/n. I promise..."Hisoka says. Illumi looks at him and nods, whilst watching Hisoka put Y/n's body back together with bungee gum. The bungee gum becomes  natural like, and the two of them wait for Y/n to wake up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You wake up and see Hisoka and Illumi, you realise Hisoka is the one who saved you, after what he said back at his house, and you quickly run up and hug him, whilst tears form in your eyes. "I should've listened to you Hisoka, I can't believe I fell for Illumis manipulation..." you say whilst holding on to him tightly.

You pull back and look at illumi, who's eyes are filled  of tears, "Why do you act so inconsistent with your emotions.. you knew that in this mission I was going to die, yet you still cried.." you say. "Y/N, thank you for saving me...." illumi says. You look at him with a annoyed face.

"Hisoka, can I stay with you at your house from now on.." you ask Hisoka. "Oh Hm sure little ace..~" he replies with. Hisoka may be creepy, but atleast he's not like big brother. Hisoka picks you up and takes you over to his place. As he walks out of the room, you see tears fall from Illumis eyes, making you start to feel sorry for what you had said..

AHHH SORRY YALL I TOOK SO LONG ITS JUST THAT WRITING THE LAST PIECE KEPT MAKING ME CRY SINCE I LOVE HIM BUT YUH-

ANYWAYS ON THE NEXT CHAPTER IM THINKING OF INCLUDING THE SPIDERS

Stay safe <3

:P