Heavens Arena~

You wake up in your large bed, and see Hisoka staring over you, "Good morning, you should get ready, you need to wear something comfortable and sporty, we are going to heavens arena." Hisoka says. You nod at him, and get up, watching him walk out your room. You get up and place your comfortable sport clothes on, and you redo you bed, making it look neater. You brush your teeth and wash your face, and walk over to Hisokas kitchen, he appears in front of you, and says "Good morning little ace~ Would you like waffles or pancakes for today?~"

You look at him and pick [your choice], he gives you a little nod and walks away. You sit down at your chosen seat, and pull your phone out, you take a quick glance and see many notifications, they're from Killua, Illumi and Kalluto. They all are asking about you well being, how you have been, and mostly, to come home. You begin to feel lots of guilt, making your eyes fill up, the fact that you could betray your family so quickly.

You decide to talk to Killua, so you message him, "I'm at Hisokas house and it's actually quite nice here." You send the message and he immediately replies, "I already know 🙄Illumi told me right when he came home from the mission you two were completing. I know that you probably are so mad at Illumi, I would be too, but I want you to know that I still love you as you are my younger sister, Gon has also been worried for you, you can talk to me or Gon whenever you would like. Oh and Kalluto really misses you, he's been quite down. So has Illumi, but I haven't seen him around."

You smile at his message whilst swallowing the hard rock of guilt stuck up your throat, holding tears back. You hear foots steps, and see Hisoka walking towards you with [your choice of breakfast], "Here's your breakfast~" he says whilst placing your food in front of you, "Thank you!" You say. Hisoka replies,"No worries~ Now... what where you and Killua talking about little ace?~"

You look at him with wide eyes, wondering how he's found out, "Oh you knew? Hm. Well he was asking about if I were doing well, and how Kalluto, Illumi and Gon have been worried, so I feel guilty but yeah.." Hisoka gives you a warm smile and pats your head, "You can return if you would like, I'm only letting you stay because you had chosen to earlier~" he says.

You give him a quick nod and ask, "Oh! So when are we going heavens arena?!". He glances towards you and says, "Well, we can leave now, follow me to my car~" you get up from your seat, and the two of you swiftly walk over to his luxurious car, moving speedily to heavens arena.
———————————————————————————
HEAD CANNON
I feel like hisoka drives very recklessly like illumi, just for the thrill, and to see your reaction!....
———————————————————————————

You jump out of his car, and follow him along, to the tall building, Hisoka helps you sign up (purposely not including your last name) whilst he heads directly to the top floor (as he has been there before!). "Well little ace~ I might aswell watch your first fight, and see your skills.. I'll be in the bleachers~" he says, walking off calmly.

You skip towards the dressing and training room, and you look at the people you are challenged against, compared to your skill level, and the fact that they haven't mastered nen yet, this will be easy..

You sit down and listen to the intercom, "Y/n vs Tao Mistuo!" You quickly leave the room, and stand in the ring. Tao Mitsuo is very large and buff, quite intimidating to some people. He looks at you with a smug grin, which shows he thinks you aren't a challenge.

He runs up to you, with a fist in the air, before he even makes contact with your skin, you grab his arm, put it behind his back, whilst going behind him, and pushing him onto the floor, making his face indent into the tiles, scoring you 5 points. The referee lets you win the round, as Mitsuo is unable to get up from the ground, making the judges decide your capable of going straight the the 100th floor, shown as you had used zetsu to immediately sense his move. You leave the ring, and walk towards Hisoka, waiting for you outside his room.

"Good job Y/n~ how skilled you are~, now, would you like to stay in my room, I'm not going to be having  any fights in a while, and the phantom troupe need me, so you can have my room and continue fighting and earning cash, and we can meet again, if you need anything, just ring me, okay Little Ace~...". You look at Hisoka and say, "Oh well be safe and I'll thank you for the room Hisoka!" You exclaim.

Hisoka leaves to go to the phantom troupes base, whilst you sit on the bed, relaxing before your next fight. It had been an hour since Hisoka had left and you sense footsteps coming your way, but then they suddenly disappear. You wonder why that could be but you shouldn't stress before your fight. You lay in bed and slowly fall asleep, but suddenly wake up to a voice saying, "Well, it's not that smart of you to keep your locations on your phone whilst running away from your family, I mean we are assassins, come on Y/n.

TA DAAAAAAA
IM SO SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG BUT IM ALSO GOING TO WRITE A QUICK CHAPTER ON Y/N'S NEN ABILITY!! ALSO DONT WORRY I WONT JUST BE FOCUSING ON THAT, WHILST I WRITE ABOUT YOUR NEN ABILITY, IM ALSO GOING TO WRITE THE CHAPTER, AS THEY BOTH INCLUDE NEN 😻

THANK YOU FOR STILL READING THIS SERIES IM SORRY IF THEY ARE GETTING QUITE REPETITIVE OR BORING BUT IF YOU
HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR A CHAPTER PLS PLS TELL 😻😻

OH AND I MIGHT WRITE A HISOKA OR CHROLLO OR ILLUMI LOVE STORY, IM NOT PLANNING ON MAKING IT TOO SEXUAL BUT I REALLY JUST LOVE THEM 😻