☁♡𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐌𝐄♡☁

☁♡ 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞 ♡☁

"I wanna trust me (Trust me)The way that you trust me (Trust me)"

The way that you trust me (Trust me)"

☁♡𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯♡☁

Waking up to the sun shining bright in my face; I felt the cool morning breeze as when I slowly pushed myself off of the bed I saw the balcony door open with ariana standing outside in a opal silk robe.

Why does she look so beautiful?

"Ari" I said making my presence know as I walked up behind her.

Turning around she smile and spoke saying; "good morning moonlight, how did you sleep?"

"I slept pretty good, I think last night we ate toooo much of that delicious spaghetti but do I regret it? Nope, not one bit." I stated making her laugh; she stopped after a while and touch me cheek, softly rubbing her thumb over it.

"Hey beautiful, you wanna go to the studio with me today?" She asked still stroking my chubby cheek.

"Yes, but can I ask you something?"

"Yes, even though you're already asking me one but go ahead." She replied chuckling.

"Why didn't you go to the studio yesterday, was I in the way?"

"No, no luz de la luna( moonlight )" She smiled; kissing my forehead.

"O-ok, I'm sorry. I'm just used to being told I'm in the way"

"Well baby, trust me. You're never in my way, you guide it." She replied kissing me knuckles.

"C'mon querida(honey), let's go get ready for the day"

She softly grabbed my hand and guided us back into the bedroom.

Walking to her very huge walk in closet she asked; "Bebita (babygirl), what do you feel like wearing today?"

I remembered after her studio session two days ago she took me shopping and let me pick anything that I wanted which I protested against but she insisted that I did.

"Can I see?"

"Of course bebita, I'll wait for you to get finished while you freshen up and get dressed love." She said walking out of the room giving me privacy.

Going inside of the closet I picked out a very simple outfit, but still making myself look ok.

|𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭|