-:In your eyes -:

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

-•Y/N POV•-

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping as the sun rays shined through the sheer curtains , in Ariana's bedroom .

I got out of bed and stretched , popping my limbs back into place .

As I'm walking downstairs I can smell the faint smell of what seems like pancakes and....eggs but I wasn't quite sure .

"Hi good morning ari" I said to ari which caused her to scream since she had her back side turned .

"Oh my god you scared me y/n/n but good morning to you too baby " Ari exclaimed which caused me to laugh .

I sat and waited for ari to finish cooking until I find myself starting at her side profile .....she was utterly beautiful which caused me to blush when I heard someone clear their throat.

"Hi baby girl , like what you see " Ariana said with a smirk on her beautiful face-y/n stop being a simp you bimbo !

"So , how did you sleep ri " I asked changing the conversation which she went along with .

"I slept good even better with you right next to me " ari said in a cute voice which made me laugh .

I calmed down my laugh to only look up and see ariana staring at me in the eyes .

"In your eyes I see , pain , sorrow , need , want , love , kindness but even when people fuck you over your still here breathing, living, still here on this earth and no matter how tuff life gets your still here . You search for love and happiness every day but fail , but when your with me....when your with me I see hope" Ariana spoke so softly as she read right through my soul I started crying.

"I wanna love you , hold you , kiss you and tell you it's ok in your darkest moments, be the one you call baby , even when we grow distant, always know that I'm here to listen and be the one to call you mine" ( part of my new song called I love you- not about me tho :D ) Ariana said walking over to me holding me as I cried everything I had bottled up in me out , how did she know , why did she care ?

"I care about you because your special , you are unique, loving , caring and honestly an amazing person who I want to live the rest of my life with and never let go because if I let you go I'll loose myself because I'd love to see me from your point of view " Ariana said holding me rocking me side by side really making let everything out that I've been holding in for so long I've finally felt at ease .

"I wanna love you the way that no one could , be your shoulder to cry on , say I love you and marry you while giving you my all because you deserve more than my love but everyone's love and affection because I adore you y/n " Ariana said before kissing me which made me instantly give in .

I finally felt loved , cared for and free to be me but I'd love to see me from her point of view.....
-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

Hi everyone I hope you enjoyed this chapter sorry it's shot but as you can see I added a snippet of my new song called " I love you " in there so yeah I love you all more than you may love me or yourself , Love and Thank you

~NyiiJauregui 😍🐋