☁️♡SWEETENER♡☁️

○●○

♡☁♡☁♡☁♡ 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫 ☁♡☁♡☁♡☁♡☁

"𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐬 𝐮𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐚𝐬�...

𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐭
𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞
𝐓𝐨 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐭"

Ariana sat down on her bed thinking about y/n and how she felt towards the y/h/c .

She knew that she had feelings for you but she also didn't know how or if the feelings were mutual.

Ariana thought about you day and night; all day everyday.

And for her to be just meeting you, She's never felt such a stronger connection with you than anyone else she's been with in the past, which is really rare.

She wanted you to be hers but when you were ready, So she didn't push you into anything you didn't want to do or felt uncomfortable with doing.

Her thoughts were cut short when she heard you knock on the door since you were still too shy to just walk in, Even though she said it was fine ( You didn't want to see ANYTHING you weren't supposed to see ).

"H-hey uhm ari?" The beauty asked Ariana.

She turned around and smiled.

"Yes babygirl? You alright?" She questioned since she didn't even hear you making any noise since she had been in her room thinking.

"Yes I'm fine, I was just wondering did you want me to cook you something or was I even allowed to go inside of your kitchen? I just didn't want to try and do anything if I didn't have the consent from you." She confessed bitting her lip.

"Awe cutie, Of course you can use the kitchen. I don't mind it at all. Make yourself comfortable ok? I don't want you to not feel welcomed baby." I said honestly because I truly wanted her to feel comfortable and not unwelcome around me.

"Ok thank you ari, but uh you never answered my question." She said chuckling a little bit.

"Oh my bad babygirl, and yes I'm a little hungry but I can do it myself. I don't want you lift up a finger. Matter of fact I'll make you some of my homemade Italian pasta my mom taught me to make, only if you'd like?"

"I uhm..sure ari!" She smiled hugging me for the second time.

Omg my gosh ! She hugged me ! It feels so nice and warm-Hey back on topic Grande!

I pulled apart after a minute or two, which was something I really didn't want to do but had to.

"Your gorgeous babygirl" I said kissing her cheek.

"I-well thank you ari, but so a-are. She said blushing at my statement.

I snuck up behind her and ran down the stairs with her laughing her cute and adorable laugh.

I put her down on the marble kitchen floors and walked into the kitchen.

"Ok..." I muttered to myself thinking of all the things I would need.

"Baby, do you mind getting me some pasta out of the pantry?" I asked her still looking for my special pasta pan my momma gave me.

"Yeah sure no problem"; she smiled at me.

So pretty

She walked inside of the pantry, in search of the pasta noodles I asked her to get for me.

"Ari" she called out

"Yes honey?"

"Uhm I need a little help here" She grunted out as I walked into the pantry to see her struggling to even reach the shelf which really wasn't that high but I mean...she's short as hell so.

I laughed before saying; "babe you really are a midget, why didn't you tell me sooner?"

"B-because, I was embarrassed..." She stated pouting.

"Awe babe, don't pout. I'll help ya out midget."

"Hey! I'm not a midget! I'm fun sized!" She huffed and pouted again.

"Ok, ok. I'm sorry mamas"

"Mhmm, now help pwease she pouted again.

Lord have mercy on me...

"Ok baby"

Lifting her up by her waist, she was finally able to reach the shelve with the pasta noodles on it and once I put her back onto her feet she did a lil happy dance.

"You're a literal doll babe"

"Stahpp Grande" she teased.

"Hey, I'm bigger than what ya think!"

"Says the girl who's only 5'5"

"Says the girl who's 4'8" I replied in a mocking tone.

"Ugh whatever" She pouted again.

I'm so in love with this woman; I've never felt such a powerful energy of love from anyone. Yes, I may have pretty much everything I've always hoped and dreamed for but that can never beat wanting and having a love bind with someone as special as Y/n. She's been through hell and I wanna be her heaven. Loving her with everything inside of me, from the outside to the inside. She's perfect and I know your thinking well nobody is perfect but to me...to me Y/n Y/l/n is very special to me and I'd be damned to ever loose or harm this beautiful angle from heave....

☁♡☁♡☁♡☁♡ sweetener☁♡☁♡☁♡☁♡

𝟖𝟏𝟑 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬  𝐧𝐲𝐢𝐢𝐣𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐢☁♡

𝟖𝟏𝟑 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 
𝐧𝐲𝐢𝐢𝐣𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐢☁♡