~•Lonely Pt.2~•

~•~•~•~•~•~•RECAP OF LONELY•~•~•~•~•~•~

{ •~Y/n POV•~ }

I walked out the bathroom with the hoodie and sleeping shorts ariana - ari gave me and I saw her waiting on the bed on her phone but I guessed she heard me open the bathroom door .

"Hi are you feeling better" She asked me with a smile on her face which I was thought so cute .

"Y-yes I do" I stuttered since I guess she felt me staring at her which caused her giggle.

She grabbed my hand and said "c'mon cutie" as we walked out of her bedroom , downstairs into what looked like a  movie room she had which I didn't even know well because I just got here .

I sat down in one of the seats waiting for ariana to come back from the snack area she had in there .

"Hey so I didn't know which snacks you would want so I brought all of them hehee" She said which I hardly heard because it was muffled my bags of snacks in her mouth .

"Hehee what' I said giggling because I couldn't understand a word she was saying .

She took the snacks out of her mouth and said " I said Hey so I didn't know which snacks you would want so I brought all of them  " She more clearer this time for me to hear .

"Oh ok my apologies" I said grabbing a bag of _________ ( your favorite candy or snack food ) and a _________ ( your favorite drink or beverage ) as ari sat down next to me as she grabbed the remote but handed it to me .

"Here babygirl pick a movie or show you would like to watch" She said looking at me with candy in her mouth which caused me to laugh .

"Ok thank you ari" I said taking the remote from her hand .

I ended up picking _________ ( your favorite movie or show  ) and ari starting laughing all of a sudden which made me look at her with my eyebrow raised.

"What's so funny ari" I asked confused still looking at her .

"It's just that this is my favorite ( movie or show ) love that's all" She said looking in my eyes causing me look down and blush .

"Ok let's start the movie ( or show mf ) now babygirl" She said as she hit play .

"Ok" I whispered since I was still flustered by her .
-°^-^°-^°-^°-^°-^°-^°-^°-^°-^°-^°-^°-^°-^°-^°-^°-^

Not even an  hour later into the ( movie or show ) I started to get sleepy and cold .

"Hey babygirl are you ok , do you wanna cuddle , but that's if you want" Ari asked me .

"Yes I would like that , if you're comfortable" I asked since I didn't wanna bother her .

"Yes babygirl its fine c'mere" She said reaching her arms out towards me .

I snuggled up towards her chest while inhaling her sweet but gentle scent .

"She smells like strawberries and roses"

I started to drift asleep until I heard Ari say.

"Go to sleep babygirl , I'll be here when awake goodnight" She whispered to me .

"I really hope she stays , because I don't wanna be alone when she's starting to feel like home"........

-*°-*°-*°-*°-*°-*°-*°-*°-*°-*°-*°-*°-*°-*°-*°-*°
Hiii babies sorry it toke me forever to update been kinda busy but I will be trying to update more it just takes more time because of my health but I hope you enjoy .

Love and Thank you

~NyiiJauregui🍒👽