Chapter Fourteen

Hi guys. I know you are just as ready for season 3 as I am. I think that's part of the reason I started this fanfic. Thanks so much for getting me to 1000 reads. I really appreciate my readers for listening to my ideas!

I love you guys! Comment, vote and tell your friends about my fanfic if they're awesome enough to like Sherlock.

~BB

~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 14

As I was typing my new blog entry, Sherlock came up behind me and looked at what I was doing.

"Um...Sherlock? Do you mind? I like to have some personal space when I'm writing," I said to him.

He looked disappointed. "Oh, right."

He went back to the couch and sat down heavily with a big sigh.

I ignored him an kept writing.

He sighed again.

I looked back. Sherlock smiled when I met his eyes. Then I turned back to my work.

I was almost done writing when Sherlock sighed again very loudly.

Without turning around, I asked," On a scale of one to ten, how bored are you?"

"Twelve," Sherlock answered immediately.

I turned around. Sherlock was hanging upside down on the couch with his feet on the wall.

"What do you want to do?" I asked him.

"I don't know, John. I've never been in one of these relationships before, and while you've never had success in one, you know more about this than I do," Sherlock insulted me. I don't think he did it consciously. He usually doesn't.

"Well...we could go to a movie," I suggested.

Sherlock looked at me as if I was crazy for suggesting the idea. "Oh, come on, John you know me better than that."

It was a long shot anyway. "Okay not a movie. Prank Anderson? I don't know Sherlock! What do you want to do?"

"No, John, that's good!" Sherlock exclaimed. "Let's go prank Anderson."

I thought back to how he had laughed when I ha come to examine the body at the Gherkin. I had nothin but resentment towards him. "Fine. Do you know where he is right now?"

"Probably still at the office. He has no social life other than with Donovan," Sherlock leaped up grabbing his coat and mine.

"So what are we going to do?" I asked.

Sherlock thought for a second. "We get blue dye at the store." He smiled devilishly.

"What are you planning, Sherlock?" I asked worried. He has gotten us arrested before and I was sure he could do it again.

"You'll see," he threw my jacket to me and yanked open the door.

We got a cab and asked the driver to wait for us outside the store. Sherlock picked up permanent blue industrial dye.

Back in the taxi, he told the cabby an address that I had never heard before. Sherlock was smirking the whole way there.

Half way through the ride he reached over and grabbed my hand. He brought it to his lips and kissed my fingers softly, sending a shiver thorough my whole body.

We finally reached our destination. Sherlock hopped out immediately while I stayed back a second to pay the cabby.

When I got out of the cab, I saw that we were standing in front of a house. There was nothing special about the house. It was neither dirty nor clean, high end nor low class.