Back in the movie world

"Okay, Pinkie, before we go in, please tell us what to expect," Twilight Sparkle said, pushing her glasses up her nose. 

"Aw, but then you guys won't get to have the experience of a new movie!" Pinkie Pie whined. 

Only yesterday, Twilight, Pinkie, Rainbow Dash, Sunset Shimmer, Rarity, Fluttershy, and Applejack had been watching Barbie in the Nutcracker when their geodes sucked them into the movie. Then it was a long journey from there, and they found that they changed the movie, with Clara wondering about the Equestria Girls after they got brought out of the film. Now, they were about to go into another one, Barbie as Rapunzel

"Well, there's no dancing," Pinkie said. 

"Thank goodness," Rainbow Dash sighed with relief. 

"And there's a magic paintbrush," Pinkie added. 

"Okay, this movie just got weird," Rainbow Dash rolled her eyes. 

"So she's an artist?" Sunset asked, interested. Which made sense; she was busy creating a comic book about her and her friends, and her best subject was art. 

"Yeah, and it's the reason she's able to find love," Pinkie shrugged. 

"And they say the older Barbie movies are the better ones?" Rainbow Dash asked. "How bad are the new ones?"

"Let's see, the music sucks, the plotlines aren't great..." Pinkie counted off on her fingers. "I'm not fully sure, the author just had me say that since she's controlling everything."

(Pinkie, now's not a good time to break the fourth wall!)

"Sorry," Pinkie sheepishly grinned. "I'll wait until I have to."

None of the other six girls questioned why Pinkie was talking to the air; she did it so much that they stopped wondering. 

"Okay, are we ready?" Pinkie asked, holding out the DVD. 

"Sure, whatever," Rainbow Dash said. 

"As long as this one doesn't end horribly," Rarity said. "I don't want anything to happen."

"Like the humidity ruining your hair?" Applejack joked. 

"Exactly!" Rarity exclaimed.

"Well, let's hope the prince doesn't get blinded by the witch and then he and Rapunzel are sent to the desert," Twilight said as Pinkie slid the DVD in. 

"Wait, that happened in the real story?" Fluttershy whimpered, sinking into the couch in fear. 

"Sorry," Twilight said. "Forgot that stuff scared you."

Soon, the opening credits occurred, and it showed Barbie and a little girl--that Kelly girl from the first movie--painting. Well, to be more accurate, Barbie was painting, Kelly was staring at her canvas. 

"Artist's block," Sunset commented. "I can relate."

And soon, the movie transitioned into the story, only it didn't freeze like it did with Barbie in the Nutcracker

"What's happening?" Pinkie started checking the TV screen. "There's something wrong. I thought we were supposed to be in the movie."

"Maybe it doesn't work on this one," Twilight said, then looked and saw that the screen had frozen on a painting of a beach. "I stand corrected."

"Here we go again!" Pinkie squealed as she disappeared into the screen. 

"Great," Rarity moaned as she got sucked in. 

And soon, they were all back in the movie world.