Lobit/Y/N

No one pov:
A few months have past after Y/N woke up in her new animatronic form that her older brother Michael said was named Lobit it's an orange fox animatronic that looks like Funtime Foxy from 'Sister location'. The only reason why Y/N knows all this is because Michael showed them all of the  flyers for every that a man named 'William' made them. From what Michael had told Y/N so far is that William is a bad man who is in jail for a good reason.

Y/N /Lobit:
I was watching Michael fixing an animatronic that was named "Chica" who looked to be a big yellow duck to me. To be honest they look fine to me but Michael said something about a kid throwing a plastic ball at and with how old it was it messed with it's wire or chip. "Why are animatronics so confusing" leaning back on the wall I noticed that Michael left his bedroom door open that he usually keeps locked at all time "Well if you look at that" quickly walking over to his door I looked around one more time to make sure that he won't come over here any time soon, when I open his door I quickly closed it behind me as well as locking it "Now he shouldn't suspect a thing"

 "Why are animatronics so confusing" leaning back on the wall I noticed that Michael left his bedroom door open that he usually keeps locked at all time "Well if you look at that" quickly walking over to his door I looked around one more time to m...

W

hen I looked up I realize that Michael's room was very simple, walking over to his bookshelf I saw that most were about how to build or fix an animatronic "Guess he takes his job seriously"

~5 minutes later~

"Alright from only 5 minutes in here I have learned nothing new about Michael or his personality" giving the room one more look around I noticed something on Michael's night stand 'Huh what's that' walking over to what looks like a photo I can quickly assume it's a family photo, when I looked over the photo I stopped when I saw an older looking women who looked to be the mother of the family "W-why does she look so familiar" puting the photo back on the stand I go over to the door only to realized that Michael was opening the door without thinking I jumped into his computer's codeine and quickly made my way to the upstairs living rooms t.v set.

Jumping out of the t.v I landed on the couch "Sigh" looking around the room I saw a photo Michael took a few weeks after I woke up it was some kind of tree

'I can't ask Michael about that women he has been so nice to me the whole time after I woke up' looking down at my paw feet 'and I broke his one rule he gave me "Stay out of his room" but I broke that rule all because of my curiosity got the best ...

'I can't ask Michael about that women he has been so nice to me the whole time after I woke up' looking down at my paw feet 'and I broke his one rule he gave me "Stay out of his room" but I broke that rule all because of my curiosity got the best of me' getting up from the couch I go into my 'room' to hook myself to the computer so I can delete the time I was in Michael's room
"Why did Michael give me a hook hand it's so hard to type with one hand"

When I finally program the computer to completely delete the memory I sit on the counter waiting for it to set the program inside my memory chip...

No one pov:
DELETING ALL MEMORY FROM THE LAST FEW MINUTES OF THIS MORNING...........................................

No one pov:DELETING ALL MEMORY FROM THE LAST FEW MINUTES OF THIS MORNING

COMPLETE ALL MEMORY ARE DELETED FROM CHIP AND FROM THE BACK UP CLOUD..........................