A new start/Prolog

No one pov:
It had been years after Michael took
Y/N's memory chip and put it in a new animatronic that he had called Lobit. It had taken a while for Y/N get control over her new body because it turned out that her suit could let them go into electronic items like t.v or a phone. While Y/N got used to her new body Michael was making sure that all of the location were doing well because after the wolf animatronic got broken one of the employees were about to fix it before they realized that a dead body was in there, William would later be arrested after they found out the corpse had Y/N's DNA the police would then blame William for Clara and Y/N death.

While in jail William was given a life sentence, but luckily no one so far had figured out that William is already dead. As the years go by William is slowly losing his mind because after a fight he had with another prisoner he was put into solitary. After another few year William broke out of prison and went to hide at Freddy location with a few of the phantom animatronics.

While William was in jail Clara saw how her daughter was upset that she now had non of her family here, Clara knew it was time to tell Elizabeth the truth about what happened when Y/N was supposed to come home. It took a while before Elizabeth realized that Ballora was telling her the truth about being her mother after she told Elizabeth things only her mother knew.

Now with Chris in the afterlife he had seen everything that has happened so far for everyone and he honestly finds it amusing, while Chris does love his family he likes the fact that he actually gets a choice about being in heaven or be in the FredBear suit. Though most of the time Chris just eats snacks while he watches his family trying to go by with there new lives.

At some point Michael went back to the sister location to try to free Elizabeth but sadly while he was there he got tricked into going into the scoping room, Michael felt stupid that he went in there but he was already half dead this would only make him a walking corpse when they scoped out his organs. His sister and mother were now fee but they left Michael in the rain to die not knowing they had just used there own son/brother to gain freedom.