part 3

No one pov:
William had just finished destroying all of the animatronics with the dead children inside of them.
Michael had made his way to sister location after he had stole a car from a man who was clearly to drunk to drive.

William pov:
Running away from the dead children I find myself in one of the back room of the restaurant where a Spring Bonnie suit was on the ground I hear the children getting closer and without a second thought I put the suit on.

Michael pov:
"Alright how do I get in?" Looking up at the pizzeria to see if there were anything open than looked down and realized that there was an elevator that goes done stairs were all the animatronics are put at during night
"Alright this might be easier than I thought" walking over to the elevator and reach into his pocket for the keys to open the elevator 'Well looks like closing the pizzeria for William is finally paying off' after the elevator open I walked inside

(All of what happened in the video happened to Michael except him being scoped he finds the wolf animatronic)

No one pov:
Michael looked at the animatronic suit that had Y/N's body inside and saw whatever did this to them had taken most of the suit's wires and other computer chips. The only thing left was the memory chip. "Sigh" picking up the chip Michael knew he could make a new animatronic and see if it well work.
While William who had died from the children none of them knew he had seen this day coming and had already made an illusion disc for him to install in his suit "Heh, I always come back".
William would later go to the pizzeria to find that the wolf animatronic was gone along with the memory chip that had Y/N's soul.