There animatronicn/dead form

Michael has a mask to represent Y/N as Lobit, and he will later work/own all the location that William had own because everyone thinks that he is dead when he went missing for over a month ago after he had died from the missing children

William (I don't honestly know how he became Glichtrap) but when he turn into Glichtrap he will start to take control over random people who plays the VR games and hand pick people to work for him/kill for him...

Elizabeth is trying to get some kind of control over her life, while looking for a way to be free from Sister location and possibly to look human...

Chris thinks he could have stopped the death of his family from happening or at least saved his Elizabeth and Y/N who he believes didn't deserve to die like the rest of them...

Y/N she had lost all her memory she had with her mother in her short life, she now lives with Michael someone who claimed to be his older brother and he had told her that there Father is bad man. Y/N believe what Mike had been telling her I mean who else could she lean on for help than her big brother...

Clara she slowly starting to see what she could have done to save her family and to stop the negative thoughs she started to dance like she did with her children and at some point her husband...

(Also quick question what do you want about ships in here for all the characters)