Curtis Sister (Abusive Boyfriend)

Warning: Some swearing...I don't know if that's a warning but yeah 🤓🖖

"You Fucking prick, Peice of shit!" My boyfriend Josh grabbed a pipe that was lying in the dark alleyway and started beating me with it.
"Please...Josh, your drunk!" I cried "Bitch, I don't love you, your nothing but a lousy greser, I only got you for your looks and now look at you, ugly peice of shit!" He swung it hard, I yelped in pain.

He laughed as he left me sobbing on the cold hard floor of the dark alleyway. It took me a couple of moments for me to snap out of my daze and stumble through the streets wincing at the pain of my new bruises.

I found myself at Bucks place, Everyone laughing and dancing, drunk. "Look like shit kid." Buck startled me. "I've been through shit." I sighed as I sat in the bar. "Wanna drink?"
"Anything that'll sooth the pain." Buck handed me a drink and I took a sip, Buck was the only one who knew what I've been through, he was close to telling Dallas but I begged him not to, if he told Dally, He'd tell my brothers and if my brothers know, more trouble will be caused.

Josh was my first boyfriend and and the first soc boyfriend I ever had, it was also the first time my brothers trust me going out alone.

I slammed the shot on the table "Give me another round." I sighed Buck refilled the shot. 
I was soon into my seventh shot and I soon started to feel loopy. "Alright kid I think that's enough for you, I don't want Darry to come along and kill me for giving you boos."
I nodded and stumbled out of the building.

I was about seven blocks away from the house until I felt sick to my stomach, I started to hurl. In the near distant I heard laughing, I felt embarrassed as two boys passed me, I heard a gasp and then a familiar voice "Y/N, What are you doing out in the streets Darrys gonna kill you." It was Soda "I'm alright." I choked out "kids probably drunk." Steve said.

"I'm not." I tried to stand up but fell back on the gravel.
"It's alright, I won't tell Darry, just c'mon." Soda helped me up, both Soda and Steve wrapped thier arm around me and helped me walk the whole way.

When we made it Soda took me to my bedroom and sat me down, While Steve sat in the living room. "I'll get ya some clothes." Soda said opening Moy drawers.

Soda then helped me pull my shirt off since I felt to weak to do it myself. His eyes widened when the moment my shirt was off. I had then realized, I had bruises all over me. Tears welled up in his eyes "Who did that to you?" He asked I stood silent. "Y/N..." He waited for an awnser, I tried thinking of a lie to say to him but I could barely think if anything but sleep due to how drowsy I felt.

"Josh did it." I sighed his eyes suddenly went in flames, the rage of anger burned into his brown eyes embers of Fury were present around the atmosphere. "Please don't tell anyone, please don't hurt Josh I'm begging you Soda."
"I can't promise you that Y/N." He helped me put on his shirt and tucked me into the bed.
I wanted to get up and beg him some more but I was out the moment my head hit the pillow.

Sodapops Pov:

I stormed into the living room pacing back and forward, Darry and Ponyboy walked in drowsily as Steve looked at me confused
"What happened Soda?" Ponyboy asked "Yeah why so tense?" Steve asked "Josh as been fucking abusing Y/N." I said in anger. "What." Darry sounded more pissed then I did " Bruises every inch of her body...Bruises and cuts!" I nearly yelled "I'll drive we're beating this fucker up." Darry said he turned to Ponyboy "You stay here." Ponyboy nodded and walked back to his bedroom.
Off we went to beat this shit head.

No One Harms My Kid Sister.

That night we gathered Twobit and Tim's gang and beat the shit out of the little prick.

We found him drunk in our side of the streets calling for Y/N.
"Y/N, COME HERE YA LITTLE SHIT!!!" He yelled. We all jumped out of the truck, slowly circling him.

"He- Hello." He said nervously
"Hey Josh, Say did you beat our sister up for the past year you've been with her?" I asked
"No." He lied Dallas came in with a pipe and swung it at him "Don't you fucking touch her again!" He yelled Josh went down on the floor and cried in pain. "You think that hurts? Get a load of this!" Steve kicked him multiple times, I punch him Hard in the face, Darry grabbed Josh from the collar of his shirt, his feet dangling in the air, he winced in fear. "Don't you ever touch Y/N again ya' hear me? The next time I see you with her, Your gonna see worse than tonight!" He said sternly "okay. Okay I won't I'm sorry, I'm sorry" Josh rambled. Darry put him down to his feet and dusted him off "Nothing happened tonight...If you tell any of your firends You'll see what will happen." Tim said. Josh nodded and ran like a little girl.

~~~~~~~~The Next Day~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/Ns Pov:

I woke up with my head pounding
I was aching something awful.
I slowly got out of bed and went to the bathroom, I took some pain killers and walked into the living room, Everyone looked straight at me, Soda got up and lead me to the couch
"There's our beautiful princess! Here sit down on the couch." He smiled. Twobit gave In his seat just for me and I sat down looking at everyone confused.
"Here have the last slice of chocolate cake" Steve handed me the slice
"The TV is all yours Micky ain't so important right now." Twobit handed me the remote "Here's some breakfast! Bacon and eggs just how you like it!" Darry said "I'll draw a picture of you!" Ponyboy grabbed his sketch book.
"It's cold in here have a blanket." Johnny covered me with a fluffy green blanket
"I ain't causing no trouble today, I'm gonna stay here with you!" Dallas said (well that's the first)

"Hey, what is all of this about?" I asked "Well while you were asleep, Josh called he broke up with you." Soda looked at me with pity, I the gang clearly did something "You guys didn't beat the shit out of him did you?" I asked "No!" Everyone said at the same time.
"Alright." I said unconvinced "It doesn't matter anyways, I was gonna tell you guys he was abusive to me today."
"Oh well then we definitely beat the shit out of him" Twobit blurted Dallas wacked him on the head. "Got ya!" I laughed.

The rest of the day everyone was treating me as if I were a Queen.

Thank you HeiraelleO12greys for the request Stay Gold🌅💛🐴