Where Is The Gang Now? (Fictional Characters Not The Actors...Sorry)

Ponyboy- He's now 69 in 2021 about to turn 70 on July 26th, He lives in a beach house around California still writing books and poems about his past life or just Fictional books. He still watches the sunsets with his wife Cherry...Yeah he married Cherry. He had about three kids One boy and Two girls, their son looks alot like Soda for some reason, one of their daughters look like Cherry and the youngst daughter looks like a girl version of Ponyboy. So, they have about four grandchildren.
Their Children's Names oldest to youngest:
Robert Sodapop Curtis
Darlene Sunshine Curtis
Hazel Starlight Curtis

Darry- He was able to pursue his football career when Pony graduated highschool, He then retired when he turned 50. Now Darry is 75 years old, he lives around a nice part of New York he has a loving wife, they had four children two boys which look like him and two girls and six grandchildren.
Children's Names Oldest to Youngest:
Patrick Michael Curtis
Cindy Bonnie Curtis
Sally Rose Curtis
Gordon Darrel Curtis

Sodapop- When Pony graduated highschool, Soda left DX to become a professional horse racer, He got Micky back and Did tons of Rodeos and Races he was known to be one of the greatest horse racers there was. Now he's 71 turning 72 in October 8th, he's now retired, he has a wife that loves him better than Sandy ever did. He had two children both boys and has eight grandchildren.
Children's Names oldest to youngest:
Steve Kenith Curtis
Henry Ponyboy Curtis

Twobit- So, one day Twobit was strolling around and you know...Wisecracking and A Man who owned a comedy resort came up to him...And that was the start of Twobits Career as a Comedian. He really enjoyed making people laugh and was soon was like Jim Carrey.
Now he's 73 and retired, he married his highschool sweetheart Kathey, has one son who has the same personality as him and two grandchildren.
He's still wisecracking till this day.
Child's name:
Dustin Luis Matthews

Steve- 72 years old and became a Professional Racer since he loves drag racing, He and Soda are both good firends still, and Soda Is the godfather off all of his children which Steve has four children. And is married to Evie.
Children's Names oldest to youngest:
Marvin Patrick Randle
Luna Evie Randle
Olivia Randle
Molly Randle

*okay so let's just pretend Dally and Johnny aren't dead*

Dallas-He is now 72 and has children of his own, he has a Daughter and a Son, And a sweet wife. He has no grandchildren And is now...You won't believe this an Officer...He decided to Stop causing trouble with the cops and become one, And he realized that it was way more fun than causing trouble.
Children's Names oldest to youngest:
Juliet Lilly Winston
Johnny Cake Winston

Johnny- He's now 71 he has a loving family, Three children and a beautiful wife. He makes sure his children know he loves them and treats them with respect and love, Johnny also made sure his parents never knows where he lives. He has five grandchildren. Now Johnny goes around the world helping those in need and spreading awareness to stop child abuse.
Children's Names oldest to youngest:
Willow Pearl Cade
Dallas William Cade
Ruby Bella Cade

The Gang is still in touch and the best part is that thier children get along like they used to when they were their age. And they all know to
Stay Gold