Curtis Sister (My Brothers Are Going To Kill Me!)

I sat in the bathroom locked in, biting on my nail as I looked at the Pregnancy test that was lying on the sink.

'Let there be one line, let their be one line' was all I could repeat, as if I were a broken record.

Moments later I saw the lines slowly being visible, One line.
I sighed in relief. But that relief had quickly died when I saw a faded line. Two lines.

"Shit! No wonder I've been sick all week." I said in a panic.

If my brother's figure this out, They'll kill me! Forget about me, they'll kill my boyfriend! There was a sudden knock on the door.

"Y/N, Hurry up I need to go to the bathroom really bad!" Twobit begged.

"Yeah, just a minute." I said as I grabbed the Pregnancy test, throwing it in the trash can.

I opened the door, trying not to look sketchy. Twobit pushed me out of the way and shut the door.

I slowly walked into the living room, my palms were sweaty, I could hear my heart beating fast as Soda looked up at me with a smile.

"Hey Y/N! You sure did test Twobits patience." He laughed.

I nodded and sat besides him and Ponyboy.

"Hey, You alright?" Ponyboy asked

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" Ponyboy put the back of his hand on my forhead.

"You seem sick."

"I'm not!" I said sudden l, Everyonewas lookingat me now, making more pressurecome to me.

"Well, Why did I hear you throwing up this morning?"

"Trust me I'm fine, If I wasn't I'd tell you guys."

Ponyboy and Soda looked at eachother and shrugged It off.

My stomach suddenly started turning, causing a wave of nausea hit me. I gave a small gasp, holding my stomach.

"Y/N, I think your sick." Soda put his hand in my shoulder.

I didn't respond, tye moment Twobit got out of the bathroom I stormed into the bathroom once again, slamming the door behind me. I started hurling all of my breakfast out.

I hadn't noticed but Soda was slowly rubbing my back, Ponyboy and Darry standing behind them, followed by the gang on the doorway. Great, Just what I needed, a but load of attention.

When everything calmed down I lied on the wall taking slow breaths of the air after all of the dry heaving.

"It's alright Y/N, Your alright." Soda handed me a glass of water and some aspirins.

As I was taking the aspirin, I glanced to see Pony holding the Pregnancy test in shock.

"Darry..." My heart stopped as Darry and Soda took a look at the Pregnancy test.

"I'm sorry...I'm so sorry, I was gonna tell you guys but, I was just so scared! I didn't want you guys to get mad!" I cried.

"Oh, No honey, we ain't mad...We're just...shocked that's all." Soda hugged me

"Speak for yourself, I'm killing that man who you call your boyfriend." Darry seemed to be furious

"Darry...Please." Soda begged. It took him a moment to soften "Fine." He sighed "what are we gonna do? The house ain't big enough for another, especially a baby."

Darry sighs and runs his hand through his hair.

"We can make a few compromises."

"IM GONNA BE AN UNCLE!" Soda grins with glee and hugs me tighter than before.

"Damn, that kids gonna have seven Uncles." I laughed

"We're here to help you guys out alright?" Johnny said
I nodded giving him a soft smile.

"I bet that kids gonna be a real looker." Twobit smiled.

The rest of the night we sat in the living room and planned how things were going to be around the house.

Everyone seemed excited to have another member of the gang coming around nine months.

Thank you HeiraelleO12greys for this request 😊
🌅 Stay Gold🐴