𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚

𝙉𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙥𝙩

𝙉𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙥𝙩.1

* ˚ ✦

        POLICE OFFICERS WERE scattered across the preserve searching for two people who they had no clue if one was still dangerous. But either way, they still were cautious, walking in pairs. They didn't have their weapons drawn, they were two teenagers. What could they possibly do?

They were currently all separated, Cameron and her partner Tores studying the place she found Astrid. "Wonder what she was doing here" her partner questioned before a loud static noise filled the air from their radios.

Cameron fiddle with her radio for a moment, getting the noise to shut up. "Garcia, you guys good?" she asked only to hear nothing in return. "Perez?" she now asked her best friend, this time she only heard a girl that didn't sound like Perez, her voice sounding very echo-like. "Omae no jidai wa owatta," (your time is over) she said letting out a chuckled, laughing heard in the background.

"Gomez" Tores called shakily grabbing her attention immediately. He pointed toward the nemeton, both of them watching as Void and Enchantress stepped closer to the stump. They were both smirking, blood-splattered across both of their faces, Enchantress's eyes glowing their natural green and Void holding onto her hand looking smug.

The officers quickly held up their guns, Tores's hands shaking and Cameron stiff with her brows furrowed. Enchantress let go of Void's hand, wrapping her chains around the back of his neck bringing his face down closer to hers before she slammed their lips together. Black veins traveling from her face to his, both moaning in pleasure as Void's hand gripped her neck, the other bringer her lower half to his.

They watched as they separated barely hearing what Void was quietly saying, "why don't you go take care of them, love?"

She smirked widely turning her head to look at the two officers who hadn't moved a muscle, feeling Void nibbling on her neck, before she disappeared from his embrace.

Cameron and Tores stumbled back looking for the girl that looked like Astrid, panic seeping in the air before it came to an abrupt stop. Their bodies dropped to the floor revealing Enchantress behind them, hearts laying in her hands.

Void smiled evilly, holding out his hand for her to grab, they had to get ready.

A LOUD WHISTLE sounded throughout the locker room from the Coach. "Listen up! Anybody catches the slightest glimpse of Stilinski and Astrid Rose, you contact the first available teacher. Got it? Got it!" he announced, "Yes, Coach." his players said in unison.