𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

𝙉𝙤𝙩 𝙖 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙖𝙘𝙦𝙪𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚

* ˚ ✦

   A NEW ROOMMATE. That was the first thing she heard when she woke up and has been hearing the entire day. She wanted to pummel herself into a wall and never wake up. It's not that she had anything against sharing a room, she was perfectly okay with that. It was the type of person she would share the room with.

There was always something wrong with them that just made her want to push them out of the room, there was this one time where her new roommate was her age. His name was Jack and he had schizophrenia, now she was perfectly polite, she had always wanted to make friends with someone her age and not a killer.

Everything was going great until he got up in the middle of the night and tried to get her to take her clothes off because the voices said they needed a rope.

When she refused, he had gotten physical so in response, he had ended up in the hospital with a broken arm and fractured collarbone. With a few bruises here and there. He was fine though, maybe a bit dramatic but he was fine.

Now that had gotten her punished harshly, missing meals because she had been locked in what she called The Quiet Room. She hated it, the name speaks for itself. There was no sound other than the air conditioning and her pitiful screams from nightmares that kept her awake at night. As if her insomnia didn't keep her awake for her.

She had been taking meds ever since she was diagnosed, and boy did she hate it. She hated the way she would have to depend on them, the way that they eventually didn't even work and needed new ones every 2 months. Eventually, they just stuck a needle in her and forced her to sleep. That didn't work either, she wouldn't allow them.

Astrid wasn't afraid to admit that she was the cause of her nightmares.

That she was the reason Astrid was even in here in the first place. But for some reason, the blonde didn't hate her. They were stuck with each other, and they had both accepted that.

Astrid also wasn't afraid to admit they had saved each other's lives. She needed a host, someone to keep her alive, and Astrid was dying because of a certain type of cancer. The only reason she didn't die was because of her. They were thankful for each other, and that made them function.

But as of recently, Astrid was starting to not remember things. Like helping Barrow come up with a plan to escape? She didn't remember that. She remembered him following her but that was all she could recall from that moment. She also hadn't been able to help Stiles with his dreams, but she could tell they were getting worse. It was only a matter of time before something terrible would happen that she was sure of.