𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧

𝙉𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙞𝙣 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙡

𝙉𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙞𝙣 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙡

* ˚ ✦

AFTER GETTING A call from Stiles saying that he didn't know where he was and that he was injured. Scott didn't hesitate to rush over to his friend's house, Isaac close behind him. The two werewolves barged into Stiles's room but stopped short when they saw Lydia and Aiden in the teen's room.

"How did you know? Did he call you too?" Scott immediately asked. "I heard it" Lydia responded, Aiden interrupting her "Don't ask. It gets more confusing when you ask."

"Not as confusing as this" the strawberry blonde whispered turning around making Scott and Isaac look over to Stiles's bed that had scissors stabbed into the middle of it with red strings attached to the end of it and his crime board. What stuck out was a file with a tree on it, blue string wrapped around it connecting to one of the pictures on the board.

"He uses red for unsolved cases, blues for pretty"  Lydia explained recalling the conversation she had with the boy days before. "Maybe he thinks he's part of an unsolved case?" Aiden requested only for Issac to but in "Or is an unsolved case."

"Hold on. Is he still out there? You don't know where he is?" Lydia questioned in disbelief and concern, "He said he was in an industrial basement somewhere." Scott informed the others. "We came here to get a better scent," Isaac explained.

"What else did he say?"

"Somethings wrong with his leg. It's bleeding." Scott's brows furrowed; his mind in a jumbled mess on what could happen to Stiles. "And he's freezing." Isaac included.

"Tonight's the coldest night of the year. It's going to into the 20s." Aiden added, he never thought he would help look for the hyperactive boy but here he was. "What did his dad say?" Lydia inquired only to not get the answer she wasn't expecting.

"We kind of... We didn't tell him yet."

"Stiles is bleeding and freezing and you didn't call his dad?" the girl asked shocked. "He made me promise not to. We can find him by scent. If he was sleepwalking he couldn't have gotten far, right?" Scott desperately tried to keep his promise but was quickly let down by Aiden, "You didn't notice his Jeep is gone, did you?"

"You promised you wouldn't call his dad. I didn't." Lydia told him already calling him. "Wait, Lydia, hold on. I can get more help. I can call Derek, Allison —"
"Everyone except for the cops. Great idea." The girl said sarcastically, Aiden pitching in "You guys remember she gets these feelings when someone's about to die, right?"