𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙤

𝙉𝙤𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜

𝙉𝙤𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜

* ˚ ✦

       STILES walked into the classroom as soon as the bell rang, stalking up to his desk but stopping short when he saw a girl sitting at his desk. "Hi sorry I usually sit there."  The girl circled her finger before making a door-like motion, bringing a finger under her chin and making the door motion again.

He looked at her shell shocked "Okay, no problem. That's all yours." he told her, now making his way to a seat one desk behind her. He flipped through his textbook before noticing that everyone was facing the front unmoving. He glanced around muttering 'that's weird' under his breath, only now seeing coach standing in front of the class. "Hey, coach. Thought I was in the wrong class for a second." but the Coach only stared at him and made the same motion the girl did before.

"Um...ok. I don't actually know sign language."

Coach only made the same motion again, forcing Stiles to say "Actually, I didn't even know that you knew sign language. Or that that was even an elective here." he rambled only to get ignored. The Coach continued to sign faster making Stiles nervous, "Well, this has been good in probably gonna, uh, head out."

He grabbed his book and bag keeping his eyes on his coach, watching as he only stared him down signing the same thing. He looked back at the class to see his classmates sign the same thing in sync going faster each time.

He started breathing heavily, backing up tripping over himself. Bracing himself he waited for the impact of him hitting the floor but it never came. Arms wrapped themselves around his waist lifting him to stand straight, and suddenly Astrid showed up in his vision.

"Astrid?" he questioned grabbing onto her shoulders, "Stiles you need to wake up," she told him watching as he jerked his head from the piercing noise that rang through his ears. She covered his ears for him while he gripped her shoulders stopping himself from falling on her, the ringing got louder till it was the only thing he could hear. The last thing he saw was Astrid saying to wake up.

Stiles shot up gasping for air seeing the ringing was Coach blowing his whistle while staring him down. "Stilinski!"

"Uh-huh?" he said collecting himself, "I asked you a question."

"Uh... Sorry, coach. What was it?"

"It was "Stilinski, are you paying attention back there?" he announced with an attitude making some kids crack a smile. "Oh. Well, I am now," he stated awkwardly fidgeting with his pen. "Stilinski, stop reminding me why I drink... every night," he told the boy turning back to the board asking the class if anybody else wanted to try the question on the board.