Chapter Five: No More Distance

Dinah

We both got off the car and headed into the building. When we got into the elevator, I started getting nervous. What was happening to me? All I could think about was those kisses he had given in the morning. And being this close to him was messing with my head. I was imagining us making out in the elevator. Him touching me like he had just a couple of hours ago. Running his hand through my thigh and going up to touch me where I most want him in.

I closed my eyes and shook those thought out of my mind. What was I thinking? He surely didn't like me that way, and like he said, it was only a kiss, a kiss on the neck. I bet he did that to many girls, and many things more, and that was because he liked them. So, he was surely not going to do anything to me, as much as I wanted him to.

Mike

All I wanted to do was to kiss her, and not just kiss her neck like I had done earlier, I wanted to kiss her luscious, pink lips, and touch her entire body. I wanted to feel her under me, withering under my touch. But I couldn't, and I had already giving me the pleasure of touching her, but I needed to stop myself. But seeing her in my shirt had twitched my groin and she was so soft. Now we were in the elevator and all I could think of was kissing her and ripping off her clothes. She had too many on her, and I needed to see her completely naked and touch her soft skin again.

I couldn't take it any longer. I had to do something about my attraction to her. But I had to wait, I needed to wait, but I had already been waiting for a lot of years. I was debating with myself, that I didn't notice the elevator doors open and Dinah walk out. I followed her out and down the hallway to where her apartment was. We walked in, and I immediately searched, looking for Kara to see if she was in the house, but she was nowhere in sight. She was probably going to stay out until noon.

When I turned to look at Dinah, I saw her take off her jacket, then she just stared at me. "Um." She said, then turned to look at her surroundings, then at me. "I just want to say thank you, for the ride here and for letting me stay the night in your bedroom. We may fight all the time, but that was really nice of you." She said to me. She looked so innocent. And I wanted her to be mine. She needed to be mine.

I walked over to her like if she as my prey, and she was. I wanted her, and I think I was ready to do it with someone as special as her. A first time with the girl I love.

Wait, love? Did I just say that about a girl? But, after all, I did love her. I loved her since the first time I saw her in my house, when Kara had brought her over. I loved her when she smiled at me and said hello. She had such a beautiful smile. And she had the perfect body. I loved her the way she was.

I walked closer to her, and I could tell she was becoming nervous, but it made her look more desirable and innocent. She looked around the room, other than looking at me and that made me smirk.

"I was my pleasure." I said, trying to sound as seductively as I could.

I was near her enough to touch her, and my fingers were tingling. Then, I couldn't hold it in any longer, so I got her by the waist and pulled her to me.

"Wh-what are you doing?" She stuttered.

"What I should have done years ago." And just then, I kissed her, passionately. Her lips tasted like I had imagined, so sweet and with a hint of strawberry.

"Mike." She said in between kisses.

"Shh, little kitty. I know you feel it too." I said and went for the hem of her shirt.