Chapter Seven: With You Forever

Dinah

An entire week passed with hanging out a lot with Mike. Kyle found out about it on Monday, when we had gone back to classes. Mike joined us for lunch and Kyle was surprised when Mike put his hand around my shoulders and gave my cheek a kiss. He asked about it in class, the one we had right after lunch together. I think Mike was jealous of Kyle though.

It was Friday and Mike was going to spend the night. He had been all this week and I didn't mind at all. Kara would sometimes spend the night with Felix and that meant we had the apartment all to ourselves. Tonight wasn't an exception. Kara was going to be out all weekend since Felix had asked her to be his girlfriend and she said yes, so she decided to spend the weekend with him.

So, now Mike and I had the entire apartment to ourselves.

I got out of class and Mike was already waiting for me outside. He said he had something for me, so he took me back to the apartment. When we got there, the table was set in a romantic way, and it smelled like food. I gasped, it was absolutely beautiful.

"You did all of this?" I asked him.

"Yes."

"When did you have time to do this?" He had classes all morning.

"I kind of did not go to class." He sheepishly answered.

"Well, it is absolutely beautiful." I said.

"Let's have dinner, come on." He said. He placed spaghetti in two plates and poured water in the glasses.

We had dinner and talked all throughout. When we finished, I thanked him.

"Thank you, Mike." I said to him. "For this. This is the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me. Thank you."

"You are very welcome, but I just didn't do it just because. I actually wanted to ask you something." He said.

"Yeah?" I asked, not having a clue.

"Dinah Lowry, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

I stared at him. I stared at him for so long that I think he started getting nervous.

"Yes." I answered and his face broke into a grin.

He laughed and kissed me.

That night was unforgettable and I wanted him forever.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank y'all for reading my short story!

This book is for sale on iTunes and Amazon, so if y'all want to help a girl out, I would really appreciate it!

And if y'all loved it, go comment and vote!!!

xoxo

-T