Chapter 27

You turned around, Aizawa was stood there, snowflakes were on his coat and in his hair, the lights from below lit his eyes up a little.

"Shota?" You asked when he didn't say anything else.

He looked away nervously, hands shuffling in his pockets.

"I know we haven't been together long but there's something I want to ask..."

You tilted your head a little in confusion.

"I love you (Y/N), I've wanted to be with you my whole life... I'm not good at this so I'm just going to cut to the chase. Will you marry me?"

As he asked this, he pulled out a small box, opening it to show a beautiful ring.

Your hands flew to your mouth, tears ran down your face as you took shaken breaths.

"Shota.. I..." You trailed off.

He walked closer, placing one hand on the side of your face to clean your tears from your face. A warm smile graced his lips, he kissed the top of your head.

"I know it's sudden, I don't want to wait any longer, but I'll respect anything you will say."

You nodded shakily, a smile blooming on your face.

"Yes..."

He took your hand, slipping the ring on your finger and the box back into his pocket.

He cupped your cheeks, and kissed you softly.

You gripped his coat, leaning into the kiss. Snow fell harder, falling all around you while people laughed and yelled below you.

Pulling away, you brushed snow from his hair and his shoulders.

He pulled you in for a tight hug, both of smiling softly as you stared at the festival below.

"Legs get somewhere warmed." Aizaw whispered.

You guys pulled away, while you were clearing snow of your stuff. A weight surrounded your shoulders, and suddenly you felt much warmer.

"Hey! You're going to get cold."

You tried to take the coat off, but every time you did he'd wrap it back around you and finally you gave in, stuffing your arms through the sleeves.

"Here."

Aizawa turned you around and buttoned it up.

He gathered the bags and let you take the cat, walking hand in hand, you headed towards where you parked the car.

He stole the keys from your hands, put everything in the back and opened the passenger side door.

"Damn Shota, you're on fire with this romance stuff." You laughed lightly.

"I try." He chuckled.

The as the car warmed up, you felt yourself frowning tired, and while you were waiting in traffic you slipped asleep.

He didn't wake you up, instead you left everything in the car and gently lifted you instead, your head resting on his chest and you shuffled a little.

Aizawa got up as quick as he possibly could and used your keys to open the door, lights were on and it was much warmer in here.

"(Y/N)?" Jet called.

"She's sleeping." Aizawa replied taking his shoes off.

He wondered into the living room, looking around. There was a lot of chatter from all the students that were in there, it appeared like the whole class was around.

"Here, her rooms this way."

Jet led Aizawa to your room and held him put you in, he took your shoes off and Jet took the Coat and jacket from your body, heading out to put them along with the shoes.

"Mr Aizawa! Are you staying? We're watching Christmas movies!" Jessie asked, coming into the room.

Aizawa covered you up and looked around, he was debating going on but he didn't know how bad traffic was now, and it was snowing heavily.

"Yeah, he's staying kiddo. It's way to cold to be wondering around." Jet smiled.

Well, that decided it. Aizawa presses a kiss to your head then left the room, following Jet to the kitchen were a coffee was waiting for him.

The pair sat down at the table, glancing over at the teens who had calmed down since you came back asleep then to each other.

"Do you ever get annoyed with them being here?" Aizawa asked.

"Nah, they're not so bad. It's usually just Bakugo we have to watch since Mineta was banned."

Aizawa nodded his head, it didn't surprise him you guys had banned Mineta from coming over.

"What about you? I heard you expelled your last class, why not this one?"

Aizawa sipped his drink, shrugging slightly.

"Honestly they're good students, promising quirks. I'll admit I wasn't too sure on Midoriya at first, but I understand now."

Jet smiled and nodded his head, he then gestured to Aizawa's attire.

"So, how did it go?"

"She said yes..." Aizawa muttered with a shy smile.

Jet beamed brightly, teaching over he pat Aizawa on the shoulder, sending him a small wink.

"Told ya she would."

Aizawa rolled his eyes, taking his drink, he stepped around the students, taking a seat on the floor next to Gabriel who was reading in the corner of the living room.

"Hello Sir." Gabriel smiled.

"Hey, not feeling like sitting with the class?"

"People aren't my thing.."

Aizawa nodded his head, leaning against the wall, he pulled out his phone, his gallery was open, showing pictures he'd taken from the day.

"You really love mum, don't you sir?"

Aizawa looked down at Gabriel. The teen took his teachers phone and pulled up a picture of you walking around with the large cat teddy, you were stood in front of the large tree with a wide smile.

"I've never seen mum smile this much, Sure, she smiles with us three, but not like this. Also, I happened to see you looked st her in the teachers lounge, you look at mum with so much love and admiration."

Aizawa stared in shock, never had he heard Gabriel speak so much in one sitting, in one day even.

"She was always a bit sad, I could tell. Now she smiles all the time, she's so much happier, she really loves you, thank you for looking after my mum mr Aizawa."

Gabriel gave him another smile and handed the phone back, going back to the book he was reading