10

"Annabell pleas wake up I need your help" Janice called in her motherly tone.

"Janice five more minuets please." I was so tired after three days of taking care of all of the hurt wolfs then checking up on the small children in the daycare and pick up Sofia and eat lunch with her then take a power nap shower change and start all over again.

"Anna please help me with moving everyone to the infirmary up to the house."

"What do you mean up to the house."

"It's over the attack is over we won. It's safe."

"It's not safe. How do we know that we don't even know why we were attacked. What's for them to do it again or another pack. We are supposed to be one of the strongest packs in America maybe even the world, but we were just attacked how many family's were destroyed. How many children are orphaned?"

"Your have spoken like a true alpha Anna. You are asking the right questions and I have no dought in my heart that you will find the answers no matter how long it takes and you will do what ever it take to make this pack safe again. I am so happy that your were choosen to be alpha of this pack."

"You know that Brandon and I are mates."

"Oh sugar if Brandon wasn't asking every hour how you are doning and if you and Sofia were okay. I Left out the part of where you stopped eating and you lost alot of sleep after I orderd you to go to your room. But sweetie I saw you with your brothers and with Sofia and how you made shure they were okay."

I was speachless. I didn't know what to say about Janic's declaration.

"Comeon Sugar let's go get the patient's up so you can go take a break, because after everyone is settled you are going to have some explaining to do about finding your mate and being alpha."

"I don't think I am ready to be an alpha yet."

"How about we meet up later have some tea and talk for a while. Just go rest get everyone settled and come find me when you are ready to talk okay."

"So who goes where."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorrt it's really short but its something any ideas or where the storie is headed i'm alittle lost