12

"Annabelle what is the last thing you remember."

"I was talking with my brothers in the library. I was waiting for the meeting to start and I guess I fell asleep." Brandon had been acting weird since I woke up and asking me questions like I had lost my mind. If Brandon got to ask questions then so do I. "Whose Sophia's mother what happened to her."

"Brandon she is fine don't over react go get some sleep it has been a long day. She doesn't know tell her tomorrow." They were talking like I wasn't there and that I couldn't hear them.

"No Brandon I want answers now" I felt like a little kid but they were treating me like one so that's what they get.

"Brandon it was probably a bad dream. Talk to her in the morning when she has had a good nights rest."

"I can't go back to sleep I just woke up. Brandon why are you over reacting."

"No reason Annabelle. Are you thirsty lets go get a glass of water."

"Janice could you check him for bipolar disorder for me."

They both chuckle and then Brandon said,"Let's let Janice get some sleep."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

in the morning

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Annabelle, love pleas wake up we need to talk." Tingles were running all along my arms.

"Brandon where am I"

"Your at the pack house"

"Why am I here?"

"You live here. Listen we need to talk."

I felt something was wrong with Brandon. "What's wrong." I am fully awake and ready to help Brandon with whatever was wrong.

"Annabelle I am so sorry i didn't get there in time."He gave me a kiss on my for head."Your parents were killed by rouges yesterday."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment please