Chapter Twenty-Two

A/N:

Okay, so I decided to update more often, I'm just super busy with everything that's going on around me and plus school is such a hassel, but I'm going to update everyday I won't make any promises because I might not be able to keep them. But thank your for reading this book, I know its kinda borning and not much entertaining as much but I promise the good parts will happen very soon.

Follow me on;

Twitter: Rebecapena96

Instagram: Biitchdoe

For more update announcement.

Read&Enjoy!!

Just A Little Bit Of Your Heart-CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

[ H A R R Y ]

"Oh My God"selena said completly shocked Getting up from my seat I see two very attractive girls standing infront of selena with huge smiles and tears forming in all there eyes " Surprise!!!"the two girls yelled in sync , selena covered her mouth as the girls went to hug her. I'm completely off guard and so confused, who are they? Selena pulled away in utter shock " Baby?"I said coming to her wrapping my arms around her waist, her hands on my chest looking at me and then back at the two girls, looking at them there eyes meet mine and they start to check me out no surprise there coughing they stop looking at me " Uh, Hi I'm Miley and this is Demi"Miley introduced herself and demi making me nod and still not understanding who they are " their my best friends from Texas"selena spoke breaking out of my embrace as she started poking the two girls face making them look around with annoyed faces " Its us"Miley said grabbing her hand " Oh my god"selena said pulling them into a tight embrace " What are you guys doing here?"selena asked I looked back at them wondering the same questions " Well, with you telling us your engaged we had to come, we went to your house and Mandy told us you live with harry now"demi said and looking back at me " oh, yeah...uh, this is Harry my fiance"selena said I looked at them with warming smiles " Oh my god! Your so cute"Miley said making me smile and demi hit her stomach "back off, that's selena fiance"demi said making me laugh " Nice to finally meet you! Your quite dashing"demi smiled " Thanks...for the compliment you lovely girls"I said.

Selena came back to my arms just the way I like it. She giggled " he is quite the looker"selena remarked kissing my cheek oh if her friends weren't here you wouldn't believe what I would do to her "so how did you guys meet?"demi asked " you guys can come in?"I offered they smiled and nodded and entered our lovely home. It's was actually my place since my parents don't live with me anymore. So selena now lives with me.

They took a seat and looked at me " So?"Miley asked biting the inside of her mouth " Uh, right how me met....actually let Harry tell it, I really wanna know also"selena said looking at me, everyone focus is now on me. I let out a nervous laugh okay. Looking around I clapped my hands together " Story time"I said rubbing my hands on my pants I began to tell them
"It was a storming morning an--It wasn't storming outside...Harry be serious"selena wined making me laugh I nodded my head "Okay,Okay"I said the girls looked at me with huge smiles " Okay...uh, oh okay I was coming into Starbucks ordering a coffee and muffin saw my friend Eleanor and that's when I saw the natural beauty standing there reading ' How to kill a mocking bird' and she was so into book that she didn't notice I was there"I said selena looked at me shocked and smiled " I sat across from her because I wanted to get to know her and she then asked me to sit with her. She was the most beautiful girl I ever layed eyes on"I said looking at her, she bite her bottom lip and pulled me into a kiss " That was so cute! Aw, love at first sight"Miley said making demi smile

[ S E L E N A ]

I'm so happy my best friends like Harry, it feels good to know they support my relationship " So, tell me about selena?"Harry asked " oh we would love to"demi said getting comfortable " Okay, so did you know that when selena was five, she chased a icecream truck only to get her favourite icecream vanilla she litterly ran 5 miles"demi laughed " oh god"I said covering my face, of course they would tell him embarrassing moments "Aww, selena just for icecream"Harry said oh dear " Selena also wanted to go on a diet long ago because she thought she was fat, I come into her room and see her eating a pile of chocolate bars on her bed, you wanna know what she told me when I asked her that she was doing a diet she said ' I'm drinking water', selena Is a chocolotic, especially with M&M, she loves them"Miley said making harry have a fit of laughter.

This is not going how I wanted it to, they only came here to embarrass me, What Lovely Best Friends I have ? No I hate these girls, there Evil. Hiding my face from the horror story there telling I can't believe them "awww baby, don't worry"he said kissing my cheek this cheeky kid. Pulling away I got up " Want something to drink?"I asked " yup, we have lots of stories to tell"Miley said rolling my eyes I go to the fridge when I got a message

Perrie: Hey, so you might say no but, can we organize you guys a wedding?

What?? I don't want a wedding I just want to be married to Harry! I don't want nothing special

Selena: No! I don't want nothing special sorry.

Perrie: :( okay..

Putting my phone away I get the four drinks coming back to reality I see Demi telling another story " she punched her in the nose and made her bleed"demi said Harry started laughing " What story is that?"I asked handing them the drinks " How you beat up Kylie"demi said " just for a doll baby?"he asked " my favorite doll.... My dad gave me that when I was young"I said he smiled and kissed me.

This day couldn't get any better, I have my best friends here and there telling my fiance embarrassing stories of myself yup....

So embarrassing.