Chapter Forty-Three

[Harry]

I could hear her heel tapping towards my way, my heart is pounding so fast right now, it feels like its about to explode any minute. I can't believe I did this. I can't believe I did it to her. I'm sweating so badly I don't know what I'm going to say. How am I suppost to break a gentle kind hearted heart? It's not easy.

I'm such a bastard

Why did I let Raquel all over me? Why did I let her kiss me when I told her I'm married?

Fuck

This is all her fault. If only she didn't come into my life, my life was perfectly fine without her and now I'm ruining my Marriage with selena by just fucking my co-worker Ex-Girlfriend Raquel. I fucking can't believe she still has this effect on me still. Why did I let this happen to myself? Me and selena were perfectly fine, trying to have a family but she comes along and ruins it?

"Hey" I look up and I see those beaming Brown chocolate eyes staring at me. Her smile curved into a perfect shape that made my heart melt by just seeing her there. Her standing in a white outfit, a white short knee high skirt, a white blouse with a white jacket, she looked so perfect standing there. I got up and kissed her lips, how I wanted to kiss her so badly " Hey"I said, her tilted her head to the side as she dropped her purse on the couch, she placed both hands on the side of my face " You okay?"she asked with her worried tone. I don't want to break her. I know if I tell her the truth she will never forgive me. "Yeah, I'm fine"I said she squinted her eyes " you sure?"she asked she knows me so well, but I cant have her doing this to me "yes"I said abruptly she looked shocked by the way I answered her " look, sel I'm fine okay! I need to go out"I said walking past her, I turned around And I could see the hurt in her face. I didn't mean to be rude and shout at her but, I can't tell her. I love her so much but if I hurt her, i know ill lose her and I can't lose her.

I walked into the bar, I needed to get my mind off things, I took a seat " Beer"I said the man " you got it"he said handing me a bottle, I took the bottle and chunged it down not caring at all. By my Fifth beer I was already hazey, I was dizzy and I was tripping on things or maybe not, I almost fell but I felt someone catching me, so I quickly moved " You Okay?"the familiar voice said catching my attention " Raquel?"I said my vision wasn't the best but I could recognize that voice anywhere " Good memory"she laughed " You drunk?"she asked all I did was nod but that was also giving me a headache. " I'll take you Home"she said " Thanks"I said put my arms around her heading out, I could feel the cold breeze hit my face.

Once we got to the destination, I realized we weren't home, and by home I ment selena or I home. " where are we?"I asked " my place"she said stating the obvious " what? No I want to go to selena's"I said " come on"she said grabbing my hands. We entered her home, I suddenly felt wet kisses on me, I see Raquel kissing my neck " Stop!"I said pushing her off me " What?"she asked offended " Stop what your doing! I can't do this, I have a wife"I said " so? Come on your love it"she said teasing me, I groan " look! You didn't seem to have a problem fucking me on your desk late at work?"she said " I was drunk"I said " Oh, but you loved it, see?"she said taking out her phone showing me a picture of me and her litterly fucking on the desk, what in the fucking world? " what the fuck?"I spat I could tell I was getting sober up.

That made me angry, I can't fucking believe her. "Delete that"I said through gritted teeth "No!, look Harry. I still love you and frequently I want you back, so, Do as I say and I won't send this photo to selena"Raquel said wiggling her phone

Fuck

I fucking regret trusting this bitch. She had this plan out. " So? What do you say?"she asked no I can't do this but I also can't let selena see that photo. "Fine"I quietly said.

As much as this will hurt me, I guess I'll just have to push selena away. Because I really don't want to be the reason why she's cryinng or hurting. When I married selena I promise I will always be faithful but I failed at that. I'm being Unfaithful.

I love her sooo much that I feel like I'm going to lose her, but I don't want to.