3. The one with the Ministry of Magic

Cassiopeia apparated to her finances manor with many boxes shrunken in a bag, his parents were I'll, which mean that they were going to be dying soon, and they would get the manor once they passed since Thomas was the oldest of his two siblings.

Cassiopeia walked inside to find Thomas cooking at the stove,“It smells good, Thomas.” she smiled softly.

    “Well of course. I've got a beautiful woman to provide for now, don't I?” he said as she chuckled before grabbing his parents soup.

    “You don't mind if I run this up to your parents, do you?” she asked in a calm quiet voice.

Thomas smiled at the woman before thanking her for being so kind to his parents. Cassiopeia gave him a bright smile, though once she turned the corner she reached into her pocket and pulled out a powdery substance and sprinkled into the soup before stirring it around with her fingers. Once she pulled her hand away she went to lick the soup off of her fingers, though she quickly changed her mind and wiped it on her skirt, before making her way up the stairs and into his parents room. “Good evening Mr. And Mrs. Primrose.” she smiled,“I've got your niffler soup.” she said placing the soup of the end table.

    “You're a very kind girl.” Mrs. Primrose smiled. “Thank you for everything. I'm afraid me and my husband don't have much more time in this world, being as old as we are, we won't be able to fight of these dragon pox. We're very lucky we'll be leaving Thomas with you.”

Cassiopeia smiled at Mrs. Primrose before leaving the room. When she shut the door her smile immediately fell and a half smirk took it's place. The sooner she gets the house. The better.

Meanwhile, things at the Black Manor weren't so great. Bellatrix was furious at her sister. She was beyond angry. She had no idea how her sister could do something as stupid as falling in love. Though those feelings might have only existed because she didn't want her sister to leave. It wouldn't be home without her and the three sisters knew it.

Bellatrix slammed the door shut behind her, she pointed her wand at the daffodils on her bedside, she had imagined that they were Thomas Primrose, the man who took her sister away, Bellatrix didn't so much as twitch before speaking clearly with a distasteful tone,"Avada Kedavra."

A scowl rested on her lips as nothing happened. She let out a frustrated shriek.

At the same time downstairs, Auror's stormed the house looking for the person who used an unforgivable curse, Bellatrix walked down the stairs, curiously, to see what was happening.

"GO UPSTAIRS!" Her mother screamed at her.

The Auror's had stunned the family before following after her. Bellatrix had slammed the door shut but she knew that it wouldn't keep the ministry wizards away. They were there for her.

Bellatrix had watched as the broke through the door. "Cassiopeia Black. You need to come with us." They grabbed Bellatrix's arms because she was to shocked to say that it wasn't her. They weren't there for her. They were there for Cassiopeia.

Bellatrix had let them drag her to the ministry not knowing what she was supposed to do. She was there for atleast thirty minutes before her family along with her sister, Cassiopeia had ran into the room. The Black's began trying to bribe the man with Galleons. They had passed Barty Crouch on their way up to the room. Eventually James Muirwood took the Galleons and they were able to take Bellatrix home.

"AN UNFORGIVABLE CURSE AGAIN? JUST HOW DAFT ARE YOU GIRL? DISGRACE! DISHONOR!" Cygnus yelled at the girl who was glaring at her father.

In the second he had raised his wand she had raised hers. Her sisters gasped at the action.

"Cygnus don't. She's our daughter." Druella said grabbing her husband's wand.

"He doesn't see that me way, mother. He only sees me as the disgrace that's ruined his life." Cassiopeia spoke up,"Ain't that right, Father."

Cygnus scoffed before storming out of the room, Cassiopeia let out a relieved breath as her wand arm fell limp to her side.

"Cass-"

"I'm fine, Andy. I've been dealing with it for my whole life. A little bit longer is nothing." She said before walking over and placing her head on Bellatrix's shoulder,"I'm sorry that you went through that today and I'm sorry that they thought you were me. I'll make sure that that never happens again."

"Whatever.” Bellatrix said.

Cassiopeia looked at Andromeda and Narcissa and they ran out the room,"you're angry about something."

Bellatrix looked at her sister,"How could you do something as stupid and reckless as falling in love?"

"In love?" Cassiopeia chuckled,"Me and Thomas aren't in love, Bella. He's my best friend. And I'd rather marry a friend then some obnoxious loser father wants me to marry."

Without another word Cassiopeia had walked outside and apparated back to the Primrose manor having had enough of the Black drama for the day.

Thomas gave his soon to be wife a smile and asked her if Bellatrix was home. Cassiopeia nodded before going up to bed.

Hey!

This chapter is a lot shorter than most of the others but I was kind of lost on where I should end it. I will not be putting in a vows scene but she will walk down the aisle and then it will cut to afterwards.