1. The one with The Debutante Ball

The Black manor was nearly empty compared to how filled it was going to be that night. Nothing but ten people, four maids, one butler, three harpist, one pianist, a violinist, and a house elf, Kreacher.

Cassiopeia was running around playing hide and seek with her younger siblings and cousins while everyone else was getting ready for her coming out party, letting young male wizards know that she is ready for marriage, that was taking place in only a few hours. Though they've been playing for awhile the only person she hadn't found yet was Sirius.

    “Sirius? I know all of your hiding spots.” Cassiopeia called out, before cooly leaning onto a vase stand while blowing a strand of hair out of her face,“Aunt Walburga! Lovely to see you?”

Ten year old, Sirius ran out from his hiding spot to check and see if his mother was really there, only he found out that it had just been a trick to lure him out. He soon felt her grasp his shoulder,“Gotcha!”

    “CASSIOPEIA!” Cygnus barked from behind her making the girl jump.

    “Yes, Father?” She said immediately turning around and avoiding eye contact as Sirius hid behind her.

    “Shouldn't you be upstairs getting ready and making yourself look actually presentable.” he said sternly.

    “Right away sir.” she said before scrambling up the stairs.

Thirty minutes after the ball started Cassiopeia had finally made her way down the staircase as all eyes shifted to her. The clapping started and only seized when she stepped off the last stair.

Bellatrix had immediately ran up to her with an excited look on her face,“Did you see him! He's here, Cass. He's actually here.” she said grabbing her hand.

    “Who's here?” Cassiopeia questioned her younger sister.

    “Tom Riddle Jr., of course. He came with the Lestrange's, sister. He actually came.” Bellatrix said with a content sigh.

    “Well talk to him.” she said softly before walking away and grabbing a glass of champagne.

She noticed Narcissa who was staring ahead of herself at a boy. She walked passed her sister and walked towards her father and mother.

    “You strike me as a woman who has never been satisfied.” a boy whispered in her ear. 

    “I’m sure I don’t know what you mean. You forget yourself.” Cassiopeia said with a polite smile as she turned around.

    “You’re like me. I’m never satisfied.” he told her.

    “Is that right?” She raised an eyebrow in amusement while examining all of his features quickly, he had gorgeous blue eyes, the type you'd fantasize about, and pale blonde hair just as long as hers, shoulder length.

    “I have never been satisfied.” he admitted.

    “My name is Cassiopeia Black.” she said offering her hand as he brought it up to his lips and kissed her hand softly.

    “Lucius Malfoy.” he said with a wink.

    “Where’s your family from?” she asked quietly.

    “Unimportant. There’s a million things I haven’t done but just you wait, just you wait…” he said as he began to walk away.

Cassiopeia let out a scoff as she continued her path to her parents, many of the guest greeting her on the way.

    “You look lovely, dear. Doesn't she Cygnus?” Druella said looking for her husband's approval.

    “I wouldn't say lovely. But she does look presentable.” he said blandly,“Don't slouch girl. We raised you better than that.”