2. The one with the Quote Engagement

One year later-

Cassiopeia and the girls were in the forest just behind their manor practicing their unforgivable curses.

"Avada kedavra." Cassiopeia said with a flick of her wand pointing it at her mother's Dahlias. Bellatrix stared in awe as a the green light jetted out of her wand and struck the flowers, killing time instantly.

Bellatrix felt envious of her sister and immediately pulled out her own wand,"Avada Kedavra."

It failed miserably, knocking Bellatrix off of her feet. Bellatrix growled to herself in displeasure.

"Oh come on, Bella. You didn't really mean it. You have to really want it to work. Try again." Cassiopeia encouraged.

"What's the point, Cass? It's never going to work for me. I'm not, you." Bellatrix said.

Cassiopeia put her hand on her younger sisters shoulder,"No ones me. But that's not the point. The point is that we're Blacks. If we want something. We go for it. You just graduated Hogwarts, Bella. It's going to take some time." she said,"Now try again."

Bellatrix stared at her for a few seconds before pointing her wand at the rat that had ran across the field,"Avada Kedavra." The green light had barely left her wand.

"We'll try again tomorrow, I promise." Cassiopeia said before walking back towards the manor.

Bellatrix stared at her for a few seconds before following after her, Andromeda and Narcissa right behind her. She felt disappointed with herself. She wasn't used to not getting the things she wanted. Her straight hair bounced as she strutted into the house with a scowl present on her face.

"How has your Auror training been Cass?" Narcissa asked desperate to catch up with her sister whom she hadn't seen for a year.

Cassiopeia waited a few beats before looking over her shoulder answering,"Stressful. Though I imagine it would've been worse if my good friend Thomas wasn't there to keep me company if you know what I mean." she said with a wink.

"What are you going here?" Cygnus barked in displeasure as he came around the corner.

"Last I checked I still live here." Cassiopeia said raising her brow.

"I thought I had told you that you had better been married to a respectable pureblood before you came back, so you can get out of here."

"When I do marry I want it to be my choice. I'll do it my own way. And I don't appreciate being posed around like a witch weekly magazine." She snarled at him.

"You will marry a pureblood and that's that, Cassiopeia." Cygnus glared.

With a sigh, she picked up the knife on her table and cut a line on her palm,"You think I'd jeopardize this? Ruin my own beautiful, pure blood for a filthy little mud blood?" she raised her brow in pure, twisted amusement,"Of course I'll marry a pureblood. But it'll be a pure blood that I love, at least as a friend."

"You will marry who I say you'll marry." Cygnus said dangerously.

"Doesn't Sirius start Hogwarts this year?" Cassiopeia asked her sisters, while also ignoring her father.

"ANSWER ME, DAMNIT!" he yelled angrily pointing his wand at her neck.

Cassiopeia sat at her vanity while being lectured by her father infront of her younger sisters,"HOW ON EARTH DID YOU THINK THAT THAT WAS OKAY? WE ARE THE MOST ANCIENT, NOBLE HOUSE OF BLACK! WE ARE THE MOST RESPECTED PUREBLOOD FAMILY IN THE WORLD! WHAT YOU DID IS UNRESPECTABLE. AN UNFORGIVABLE CURSE? YOU'RE LUCKY WE WERE ABLE TO BUY YOUR INNOCENCE. THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN DO YOU HERE ME?"