Episode 15: Settling the Score

LET'S CATCH YOU UP TO SPEED...

"Yo. I'm Sonic. Sonic the Hedgehog. A student at UA, on my journey toward becoming a hero. Last time, I fought our Class Rep, Tenya Iida. He's got a speed quirk like me, so he's a pretty fast fighter, but I was still able to leave him in the dust. That places me in the semi-finals. Let's get ready for what's next!"

Time skip from the last episode; Everyone is currently in the snack bar area, talking about the last few matches. Kaminari lost to Blaze and Kirishima lost to Bakugou.

Kirishima: Ugh. That SUCKED! Bakugou is frikin brutal, man. Even my Drill Drive couldn't beat him.

Flashback to their fight...

Bakugou: DIE YOU ROCKY BASTARD!

Bakugou completely overwhelmed Kirishima with his explosions knocking him out of the ring.

Kaminari: That Blaze chick didn't hold back either.

Flashback to their fight; Blaze's fire powers completely overwhelmed Kaminari and he ended up shorting out.

Jiro: Yeah, you guys got totally curb-stomped.

Kaminari and Kirishima: Don't rub it in!

Mina: Welcome to the club.

Just then Deku and Uraraka run onto the scene.

Deku: Hey you guys!

Iida: Midoriya! You're okay!

Deku: Yeah, my arm's kinda busted but I'm fine. I saw your match! It was awes-... Iida...

Iida: *eating a chili dog* Yes?

Deku: Are you-

Uraraka: -eating a chili dog?

Iida: *swallows* You know... these aren't half bad! You two should try one!

Sonic: I know right? I dunno what it is, but Lunch Rush makes the best dogs around.

Deku and Uraraka just stare in shock at their friend who's usually super uptight and formal eating such sloppy and messy food.

Yaoyorozu: Well with those out, who's up next?

Sonic: *takes a bite* Let's see... All that's left now is me, Blaze, Bakugou, and Todoroki.

Kaminari: Dang man, you're getting close to first!

Mina: You're totally gonna win this thing!

Bakugou: Don't count on it, extras!

Deku: K-K-K-Kacchan!

Bakugou: If I don't get the chance to beat your furry blue ass, someone will.

Sonic: Guess we'll just see about that then... that is, if YOU make it that far. You've gotten lucky up until now, ya know.

Bakugou: WHAT'D YOU SAY?

Sonic: Well, let's be honest, there's really not a whole lot going on up here is there? *he points at his head* The only thing that ever goes through that head of yours is the word "die". Heck, the only reason you've gotten this far is 'cause you got lucky in those other matches.

Bakugou: YOU CALLIN' ME STUPID? I'LL KILL YOU!

Deku: Uh, S-Sonic? Maybe don't p-poke the bear?

Sonic: Heh. You've said that already like a million times... TODAY. You bluffing or do you actually plan to follow through this time, Bomberman?

Bakugou: I'LL SMOKE YOUR ASS IF YOU CALL ME THAT AGAIN, RAT!

Sonic: Sure thing, Bomberman, I ain't afraid of you.