Fake Date

I am so sorry for not updating recently.😔Also I am sorry to  say only one update tonight

Thinking Out Loud ~ Ed Sheeran

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Will's mom made him look for a date, along with his other pushy uncle's and aunts

- gods they were so pushy

- even as Will grumbled and complained, they just kept on insisting spewing nonsense like "You'll make yourself look bad and loney!" or: "Everyone else has one, so find yourself someone!"

- And he just kept saying things like "But I don't need a date! And having no date doesn't make someone look bad!"

- of course, that started a chain of arguments among his relatives.

- a

- amoungus

- ANYWAYS so here Will was, standing in front of Nico's cabin door like a lost kid at the mall

- basically Will's thought process: Nico's a good friend! And iv'e heard people tell us we look good together, so, why not? He's pretty cute, too.

- not like Will would ever tell that to his face.

- Nico swings the door open, rubbing his eyes with a lazy hand. After a second of shocked silence, he tilts his head.

"Will?" He asks. "What're you-" Doing here at four in the morning, Nico wants to finish.

"Please date me." It comes out as some sort of beg.

- Nico's shocked and blushing.

- Will Solace?? Asking me to date him??? Is he finally returning the feelings iv'e had for him since-

"Please. I need a date for my niece's wedding, and my relatives are forcing me to look for one." Will clamps his hands together in a beg. "After all, your the last person I can ask."

- ... Of course.

- As much as he hates to admit it, that hurts.

- Like, a lot.

- Of course he was the last choice. That meant he had asked others, right? Of course Nico was so hopeful at the question. And not to mention Will's relatives were practically forcing him to do this.

- But it hurts more to agree.

"... Y-yeah, sure." Nico lowers his voice defeatedly. "When is it?"

Will smiles. "Tomorrow, 4pm. Thank you, Nico! Seriously!" He waves goodbye to the imobile boy. "I gotta tell Mom that I have a date now!"

- He sighs when the door shuts, head lowering and eyes looking towards his sick clad feet.

-- But, hey, even if it were fake; he still scored a date with Will.

- Nico doesn't know why he feels so down all of a sudden

- time skip to the next day, 3pm.

- Personally, Nico was more of a casual guy. Simple cotton clothing, jeans, that kind of things.

- But this was a fake date with Will. And Will was his longtime crush friend, so- why not dress up a little?

- Earlier that day he had gone to the Aphrodite cabin in search of a suit. But the Aphrodite cabins style was a little out of taste for him, so he had took a visit to the underworld.

- Dont ask him how he managed to find this three peice, obsidian black suit, but he got it.

- Now all he has to do was wear it confidently in front of Will