Voice Reveal??

Deidara POV
I just am really curious, I mean why does he where it? I decided to say something to him
"um hey tobi?"

Tobi POV
WHAT DEIDARA SENPAI IS TALKING TO ME??? AHHH CALM DOWN TOBI
"yeah what is it deidara senpai?"
"Why do u where that mask?"
"Well to hide my identity"
"Oh ok"
He sounded a bit disappointed, does he want to see my face?
All of a sudden Hidan came barging in and saying "hey you to fuckers go to leader - sama's office, you have a mission in less than an hour."
"Ok but call me that again and I'll kill you yeah" deidara says
"Yeah yeah whatever blondie" Hidan responded

Third person POV
Deidara and Tobi quickly finished there eggs and went to leader-sama's office. When they got to the door Deidara knocked until he heard a slight quiet voice "enter"
They went inside and sat down on each a chair
"You two will have a mission, you will be fighting off and killing some ninja from the hidden mist. They know to much about this organization and it's not safe. You have 5 days. You may exit"

Tobi POV
Before we left me and Deidara went to our room to get our supplies. I was already dressed so I just waited for Deidara Senpai really.

Deidara POV
We went to our room and I quickly put my Akatsuki cloak on and grabbed my headband. I also grabbed my pouch of clay. I then gave Tobi a "we can go" kinda look and we were off.

Third person POV
It had been about 5 minutes of them walking in silence until tobi started complaining about how hungry he was. "PLEASE Deidara Senpai!! TOBI is very hungry and he sees a Dango shop right over there!"
Deidara looked at Tobi with an annoyed expression but then agreed because he was also pretty hungry since they never got to really eat as many eggs as they wanted to.
"Sure I guess hm"
"YAYYY TOBI WILL BE A GOOD BOY"
and with that, tobi took off running to the shop

Deidara eventually caught up and saw tobi had already bought two sticks of dango (I don't really know what to call it sorry lol)

"Thanks Tobi hm"
"No problem Senpai, tobi is a good boy!"

Deidara was about to go sit on a rock until he felt something grab his arm. He turned around to see Tobi grabbed him.
"Oi Tobi what do u want" Deidara said kinda annoyed.

"I-I well wanted to t-take you somewhere" Tobi stuttered in his real deep voice

Deidara POV
What the fuck was that. Why did Tobi's voice sound like that!?! It was so deep and just UHH KINDA...HOT?!?!
no no Deidara don't think that. You can't be falling for an idiot now. I mean he is just a idiot that is weak and just a replacement. Right?
I got carried away thinking that I didn't snap back into the real world until I heard Tobi
"Deidara?"
AHHH MY GOD HE JUST SAID MY NAME IN HIS REAL VOICE! Dude that was literally just UHHH.
"Deidara?!" Tobi asked a little louder
Shit he's talking to me.
"Oh uh y-yeah sorry about that, I just didn't expect you voice to be that deep." I laughed nervously
"Oh yeah it's ok but I was thinking about bringing you to this place but it is a surprise and I usually go there by myself but I feel it's worth taking you too" he smiled lightly while explaining
"I'll go with you yeah"
"Yayyy okayyy!" He said In his childish voice which kinda disappointed me to be honest.

They then started to go to the place he wanted to take Deidara to.