Tobi?

Deidara POV:
"I'm really not excited for a new parter, why I can't just work alone, yeah? Hm this is ridiculous." I was so caught up in thoughts I didn't even notice leader-sama calling everyone until I heard Hidan "OI DEIDARA GET YOU ASS TO THE ROOM, PAIN HAS BEEN CALLING YOU FOR THE PAST FIVE FUCKING MINUTES" "IM COMING HIDAN" We yelled still through the door of my room. Ugh I hate Hidan sometimes, he's just so loud, yeah. Anyways I had to hurry up before Leader-Sama really get mad so I threw on my Akatsuki cloak and ran to the sitting room. When I got there I saw everyone waiting for me either sitting on the couch or on the floor. I looked to my left and saw this funny looking guy with a orange swirl mask on hit face. He was just staring at me so I decided to break the awkward moment and I I waved at him

Tobi's POV:
I heard this guy, what was his name? Hidan I think. Anyways I heard him yell at someone to get to the sitting room. When he came back we waited for about 2 minutes then I turned to my right and saw a beautiful blond lady standing in the door frame out of breath, I couldn't help but stare, she was stunning. But then I saw her slowly put her hand up and wave! I knew my face was probably redder than a tomato so I quickly managed to wave back very fast saying "hi I'm tobi!! Tobi is a good boy!" And I went to shake her hand.

Deidara POV:
I heard the guy say, well almost scream "hi I'm tobi!! Tobi is a good boy!" I just looked at him thinking how annoying this guy is, but then I saw him reach his hand out so being nice I shook his hand. But then i heard him almost sounding terrified yelling "WHAT WAS THAT" I just looked at him confused then looked down at my hands. I noticed the mouths with there tongues out and started laughing a bit "hehe sorry bout that, they have a mind of there own yeah"

Tobi POV:
her hand just LICKED ME OMGOMGOMG. ok calm down tobi. I saw her say sorry and I just said "it's ok, tobi just didn't think you had three mouths" I looked at her and she started giggling a bit "well actually I have four" she said. I made a really surprised face at her and she explained that there was another one on her chest and pulled down the top of her shirt for me to see! I was scared and closed my eyes because I don't wanna see her chest I mean she's a girl!!

Deidara POV:
I watched at tobi looked away. Why would he do that I mean I'm a guy and he knows that, right? But then i guess he answered the question and said "HEY DONT SHOW TOBI THAT, YOUR A GIRL YOU KNOW!!" my face got really serious and I looked at him, I was furious. He looked terrified and then started "HEY WHY ARE YOU SO MAD" I pulled some clay out of my pouch and created a bird which flew over to tobi. "IM AM NOT A GIRL. KATSU" he started running and with his annoying childish voice, started screaming. I just death glared him as the smoke started going away. He looked at me with fear but then I heard "DEIDARA THATS THE THIRD TIME THIS MONTH YOU HAVE MESSED UP THE HOUSE WITH YOUR EXPLOSIVES" i looked to see Hidan yelling at me and I got so mad. I turned and stormed to my room while hearing "wait Deidara senpai! Tobi is very sorry your just really pretty!!" I swear I hate tobi, I hate Hidan, and I hate everyone here. If only Danna was still here.
I walked into my room, slammed the door, locked it, and buried my face into my pillow, crying.
Sometimes I can't help it.
I miss my Danna.